XXXIV

"That's the shit that I ain't rocking with,
Go and get yo glock and shit,
Bitches got some beef,
They wanna go and call the block and shit."

Christopher☘️

Next evening...

I've been standing in my spot for 20 minutes waiting for Calvin to show up. I don't know who the fuck his ass think he is to keep me waiting.

"Argh." I let out a cold groan rubbing my hands together due to the cold weather.

I bet he gone bring company

"I'm here... Sorry not sorry." He said standing with... Right thought so.

"I said no company." I said.

"Well I needed them anyways." He said." Now speak up, I ain't got all night."

"Where's Fj?"I smirked." Nah wait. Where's your baddest drug lord of a friend?"

"Listen yo I didn't come here to argue with you."he said

"And I invited you to argue with you." I said

"Well about?" He said.

"Listen Calvin." I laughed. "I think it's about time you know that you don't run this streets... These streets are runned by real niggas."

"Hey, hey. I ain't boutta take yo insults." He said. "Now tell me why the fuck I'm here."

"You know  a twin is suppose to feel his other halfs pain but I never felt yours." I said.

When I heard footsteps behind me...

"And I don't even know why the fuck I call u my twin." I said when Dee passed me my gun.

"This was a trap." He chuckled. "You want to kill me?"

"We were both equal till you decided to be cool, and fuck with the inequality type. And that led you to killing half of our family members, so why wouldn't I kill you after all." I smirked.

"Chris..." He said.

"You sound like a bitch right now, calling me Chris." I said. "Is it cause your other bitch isn't here."

I looked at both of his bitches and they looked like... bitches.

Well they looked like children, like they didn't know what the fuck they've been brought too. They look like they could be about fifteen to seventeen.

"And you get people not you level to back you up when his not here." I said. "Leave us."

And they walked away.

"You think I need back up." He laughed, looking over at Dee and her brothers. "Three left, happy to see your brothers gone."

"You piece of shit." Josiah was about to run to him when he was held back by August and Elijah.

"What you wanna put me unconscious like youse did before. Look man your wasting my time, you won't do what u came to do." He said.

"Oh won't I?" I said watching him smirk at Dee. I just followed his smirk and his eyes, and if nobody could notice, it's me, after all I'm his twin brother.

"Hey beautiful one, remember me from the party? I was gonna get you in my hands-"

"Calvin shut the fuck up before I blow your brains outs." August stepped in front of me take the gun out of my hands.

"August....a hero to his girl." He said. "Did she tell you she was pregnant..."

Arghhh no.

There was such an awkward silence there, no one spoke, August looked over at her angry but I knew he was already angry at what Calvin had said. He is really angry that his hands are so close to pull that trigger.

"Oh she didn't tell you?" He asked walkin in circles with his hands in his pockets. "Well I knew before you. But how did I know before you?""

"Back to us." I took the gun off August. "They should've killed you when they pulled up and fucked you up."

"fuck you, your baby momma is carrying my child."

A lot of shit went running in my head after hearing that, the fact that I went to Atlanta and Candice, the mother of my both of my sons Bryan and Dexter. I had promised to go back to visit them because I couldn't get to them. I never saw them wen I last went to Atlanta for 5 month, and this nigga just blew my night off.

"Fuck you." I said without emotions and I couldn't control myself, and before I knew it...

I pulled the trigger...

***

@ excuse any typos💗