XXII

"I'm a fly nigga,
You's a fly bitch,
Fuck around and take you with me."

Desiree🍂

It's been two weeks since Zion's Burial, also been two weeks since August... became my...

Boyfriend!

Yeah that's right, he asked me infront of Ethan and surprisingly he was cool with it. He used to be so fucking over protective.

Haven't heard from Fj, neither has August. We don't know if he's dead or away but his not so far.

I learnt to move on from Zions death......everybody gonna die some day. But I do miss my brother. I stopped smoking weed and gave all my guns to Ethan, they're no use anymore.

I've met Augusts parents , they're cool with me, sometimes I would go and stay at his when his sisters wants me to come there, or when my brother pushes me to do so.

August has left his hoe life and decided to focus on our relationship, as so far it's perfect, little arguments but no issues.

My brothers are stil doing their job, drug dealing as they make alot of money, and it shocks me.

A week ago they mobbed Christopher and he was in a five day coma. I couldn't do shit for him because it's revenge.

He could've stick with me, but he chose his own side and, the bad side.

I just put Angel to sleep , after hearing the door bell ring a couple of times. I made my way to the door after reaching the last stair opening the door.

"Hello."I said hugging August as he kissed my head.

"Angie?" He said.

"She's asleep, you look tired." I said as he grabbed my hands handing up the stairs.

I was confused at first but decided to go with it.

We walked into his room as he closed the door. He grabbed me kissing me onto the bed, leaving me confused. He took off his jumper slowly making his way up my neck, than he ripped off my bra slowly kissing my whole body making it to my-

Holup, holup, holup.

Bitch you thought!

That was all my thoughts, August wasn't happy he looked pissed and I wondered what bothered him.

"Babe." I said walking after him in the living room. "What's wrong?"

I kissed his neck as he's dead ass just stood at the Tv.

"August." I said as he slowly looked at me, sighing and laying backwards. "Baby whats up?"

"Nothing," He said.

"August." I said giving him the face.

"I'm tired." He said

"Where you been?" I said as he shrugged his shoulders. "stop acting up this ain't no damn joke."

"I'm tired ok damn!" He said rapidly standing up and walking up the stairs.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

I walked up the stairs, quietly opening the door to his room and walking in with my arms crossed, staring at him.

"August.... What the fuck is going on?" I asked. "Listen if you angry at the world leave your anger out there and don't put it to me..to us."

"Listen Desiree, I'm just so fucking tired." He groaned.

By the tone of his voice you could tell his was tired of the conversation but I won't stop until he tells me what's really bothering him.

"That's not it." I said.

"Ok fine." He threw his jumper on the bed. "FJ is back aight... His back and his back with more niggas... and baby I'm scared aight."

"Why, ain't nothing to be scared about. You were the tough one from the start.What happened to that August?" I asked walking closer to him.

"I'm not scared of him Dee..." He sighed turning around. "I'm scared of losing you."

"Losing me?" I said. "You'll never lose me, I promise."

"Dee don't make a promise you can't keep." He said.

"Well don't say words you don't mean." I said tearing up.

"How bout let's just get out of this place and go live somewhere else with a better life." He said.

"This is our life August..." I said. "Just forget Fj and concentrate on us."

***

He is back and better.

@ excuse any typos💗