VIII

"They say real niggas can't say they real, well fuck nigga I am really."

August🍁

Can y'all believe I was about to get shot by a girl yesterday? I believe she wasn't gonna do shit, she probably just gonna fall deep for me.Well thanks to her boyfriend or best friend what ever, he kinda saved me.

I'm hitting the mall today, to get me new brands. Y'all never hear bout ma parents huh? Well they're always on trips , every damn month.

I see them around, but it's rarely. And I barely see my 3 year old baby sister. Gosh I miss her.

I made my way downstairs once I was all dressed and shit, grabbed my car keys and exited the house.

Once I started my car, I sped off the high way. I passed a few lights, a few turns than finally reached the mall. Find a parking space. Found one, got out car and made my way inside the mall.

Desiree🍂

I was in food court eating my meal that I order from one of the shops. Ethan sent me out here cause he said I couldn't handle the business they do, well that pissed me off.

I'm really in a mood for weed, I'll probably check out on Christopher later.

"Yo do you mind me sitting here." I looked up, and I didn't know if my eyes were provoking me or I was just imagining this Nigga disturbing me.

This nigga ended up just seating there in front of me without my response.

"You again." I said looking at him in disgust.

"Yeah me again." He said taking his burger out. "What? do you have your gun on you now?"

"I swear you think my life is a joke." I said with a straight face.

"Nah I just think your attitude is a joke." He said biting off his burger.

I just want to throw a punch at him I swear! "Is that gun you was carrying fake?"

"Well do I look fake to you."I said.

"Geez ma, I was just asking. See this is what nigga's don't like bout you bitches."

"I ain't ask no nigga to like me anyways."

"Anyways, the names August."

"I ain't interested in knowing yo godam name." I banged the table in anger.

"Listen I'm just trynna make peace here." He said.

"Well I don't live that peace shit, If you do. I don't there's a difference." I said.

"Well at least let's just forget what's been happening." He said taking a sip out of his drink as I just rolled my eyes looking away in silence.

It became so awkward that I was avoiding eye contact, scanning the place as my eyes landed on his arms. He had this big as bruise there.

"What happened there?" I asked as he stared at his arm for a bit.

"Some drive through happened at about two days ago, I flipped over the car, and escaped somehow I don't know." He said.

"Is it that white ford that pulled up near that Asian Restaurant." I surprisingly said.

"You were there!" He said

"Yeah. So you the nigga that flipped over, you could've of died." I said.

"But somehow I didn't." He laughed. "God had me, anyways I didn't get yo name."

"Desiree." I said as he put out his hand and I shook it.

"See that was peace." He said shoving fries into his mouth as I shook my head looking else where.

***

Desiree and August friends?

@ excuse any mistakes💗