XIII

"Yes I just got heat in jeans like a drive through,"

Desiree🍂

I was calmly sleeping, having a good time than suddenly the curtains were pulled apart, causing the sunlight to hit my eye.

"Ahhhhh, Ethannn." I groaned flicking one eye open. "It's only 5 in the morning.

"Getcho wack ass up, it's 5 in the afternoon." He said pulling the blanket off me

Five in the afternoon?!!

"Mmmwhyyyy..." I groaned louder.

"Yo friend came around this morning." He said as I quickly sat up.

"Is he still here?" I asked.

"Yeah, whats the rush?" He asked as I looked around.

"Nothing." I said walking into the bathroom.

I did my morning hygiene. Once I finished I threw on my track pants and a thrasher hoodie and my Jordan 11.

"What's up." I said as soon as I reached the last stair.

My brothers seemed to like one of my friend for the first time.

"You a 'drug lord' but take time like a girl." August said.

"Yo bro tell me about it." Zion said.

"So what you doing here." I laughed seating sext to Ethan. "Did yo hoes come around again."

"Haha you got jokes." He said as we all laughed.

"Don't worry bro we go through the same things."Josiah said.

"So have you earned the money to pay FJ yet?" I asked.

"Fj?" August asked.

"Yeah, know him?" Elijah asked.

"His my cousin.."He said shocking us all. " But we don't get along."

There was an awkward silence in the room. The guys all looked at each other as I shook my head "no" knowing what they were thinking.

"Cousin you say?" Zion asked as he nodded.

"Why don't y'all get along?" I asked.

"Cause his a dickhead, he nearly killed me..his own blood, and plus he wanted to take over what is soon going to belong to me, and that caused war between us." He said.

"We don't get along too but how do we know he didn't send you?" Josiah asked.

"I heard Y'all don't like a nigga called Christopher, Well Christopher and I don't get along too due to his closeness to FJ..." He said

"Christopher works with FJ?" I asked with confusion.

"Yah, that's why I never wanted to go close to him yesterday." He said as I sighed trying not to believe him.

Even though I wanted to.

"What was you doing with Christopher?" Ethan pissedly asked. "Desiree, what did I tell you."

"Nah nah, we were just hanging by the mall and he randomly came out." August said saving my ass.

"We payed FJ but he said it's not finished." Ethan informed calming back down.

"Fj always says that, never owe that nigga money." August said.

"How do you know Chris is working with Fj?" I asked.

"The last family reunion I had gone to Fj was there with his group of 'thugs' Christopher was there and they were planning on something I didn't get time to figure out what." He said.

"This is why I told you not to fuck with this motherfucker." Ethan said as I rolled my eyes shaking my heading after I stood up.

"August let's ride." I said walking out the house.

I stood by his car waiting for him to come and that took him at about 5 minutes to do so.

He unlocked the car as soon as he got there. I got in and shut the door and annoyingly looked out the window.

"Hey." He said as soon as he shut his door as I scoffed playing with my gun. "Sorry."

"You shouldn't be, after all I done fuck with these niggas, it ain't yo fault." I smiled as he sighed looking out the window. "But why did you do that? Like some other niggas will stick their noses out cause they might get themselves in trouble , ya know."

"Well," He sighed looking at me." I think I'm starting to care about you."

***

August cares, about Desiree?

@ excuse any typos💗