Chapter 2

I walk aimlessly around the school hallways for about half an hour humming the tune to pirates of the Caribbean. 'He doesn't actually think I'll goto the principles office willingly now does he' I chuckle inwardly.

My humming and movements stop as soon as I spot the boys bathroom. I smirk widely, with an idea springing to mind. I'm going to bring Styles down.

Barging dramatically into the boys toilets I see a younger boy standing in front of Mitch, who is still sitting on the counter, handing over money while Mitch hands back a packet filled with white substance. The boy quickly mutters a thanks turning around giving me a weird look before running out through the door.

"Aren't you done with the illegal shit yet?" I say walking towards him.

"I've only just gotten started baby" he chuckles amusingly. "Why are you back in here?"

"I need your help with something" I say confidently, my head leaning to the side to stare at him, head to toe, shamelessly checking him out. I must admit Mitch is a very good looking boy despite his horrible personality. He's sort of a mix between Colton Hayes and Nick Jonas.

He gasps sarcastically replying with "The Miss Droit needs my help?!" Slapping his palms to his face, his mouth open wide in fake shock. "Me? Mitch Miller's help?!" He pauses. "Nope no way in hell." He finally says. As expected.

I fake pout. Slowly edging closer to him. "Please. We can both hugely benefit from this. I cant do this alone" I say sliding my hand to his leg which laid in front of me still on the counter. "Not without you." I whisper.

He raises one eyebrow. "What are you doing Droit?"

"Whatever you want me to do. After you promise to help me with this plan." I state staring straight into his eyes.

His mouth twitches, slowly forming into a smirk, "Anything?" He questions again. I nod innocently looking up at him. "What is this plan of yours then Miss Droit?" He says jumping down from the counter grinning.

______

"Why the fuck didn't you just put everything in your bag?" I say struggling to keep ahold of the tissue rolls we stole from the bathroom. While he carries the paint tins he stole from the art department.

"I don't want shit messing up my backpack. I work hard to keep my shit clean." He replies holding the door open to the entrance to let me walk out first.

We get to the school carpark, setting everything down on the concrete by our feet. "Right which one is his?" Mitch asks.

I freeze in my spot. "Urh...well about tha-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Are you kidding me?! You came up with a plan to destroy his car but you don't even know which one it is? Or if he even owns one for that matter!" He exclaims looking at me in surprise. "You're slacking Droit. Your pranks have always been well planned. This one is completely impulsive"

"Oh shut up Mr know it all. I've just figured something out" I say with a roll of my eyes.

"Wait what? That quick?" His head spins to look at me.

"The bell rings in a couple of minutes for break. All the students will be in the canteen. One of us can go in and talk to him and distract him while the other sneaks in and grabs his keys which will obviously be in his bag."

"How do you know it'll be in his bag and not his pocket?" He questions thinking he's smart.

"Have you heard him yet? He's as posh as prince fucking Charles. He probably has a floral tea plate under his little floral tea cup." I state, "His keys are definitely not in his pocket."