Chapter 29

"Harry there you are!" I shut the door of the taxi before turning to find Kimberly walking over to where me and Harry stood outside the hotel.  "I've been looking for you everywhere!"

Harry pays the driver before turning back to Kimberly, "Yeah urh, Nikita wasn't feeling well so I took her to the nearest hospital." He says running a hand through his hair, before stopping abruptly with wide eyes. He slowly turns to me looking down at my hand.

"Are you alright?" Kimberly asks me.

"Urh, yeah I'm better now thank you." I reply still watching Harry in confusion who's still staring at my hand with his still in his hair.

"Kim, how about you go gather the girls yeah? We best start leaving." Harry says moving his hand behind his head to run down the back of his neck.

"Okay." She smiles before walking back into the hotel. I watch her disappear before I speak.

"Harry we need to talk about all of thi-"

"Give me your hand." He interrupts me holding my hand out.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask staring at him weirdly.

"Your hand Nikita." He demands. I raise my hand up towards him before he gently slaps it down. "The other one." He sighs. I raise my left hand before he takes ahold of it, slipping a ring off my finger.

A ring.

My eyes widen in realisation, "Oh my god!"

"Yeah." He replies dully, slipping a ring off his own finger. I never noticed them before. He places them both in his pocket before looking at me and sighing heavily. "I don't want talk about this right now." He says about to walk off.

I grab his arm stopping him, "No Harry we're talking about it now. We're married for god sake."

"Quiet." He hisses harshly pulling my arm out of my grip. "Just shut up." He then softly whispers. He pinches the bridge of his nose as I watch him quietly. "We can talk when we get back. I'll call you. Go pack, we'll leave soon." He says before walking off without looking back once.

Once I reached my room i'm immediately engulfed into someone's arms.

"You're alive!" Tasha says. "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to accuse you of anything I swear. I was just so angry and god please forgive me." She stresses.

I stare at her, now becoming numb due to Harry's sudden coldness. "You're my bestfriend. Of course I forgive you." I say hugging her back tighter.

The ride back wasn't as fun was the ride there. Harry ignored my stares, ignored Kimberly's stories, as well as ignored most of the classes questions. He had just seemed so emotionless.

After reading the marriage certificate, and knowing for sure it was real and accountable, with Louis showing us the pictures on his phone. Harry had suddenly shut himself off. He didn't say bye to Louis and he didn't speak to me the whole taxi ride back to the hotel. The wedding itself just seemed like Rachel and Ross' from friends, we were both clothed in what we wore all day, with the exception off messy hair and Harry wearing Louis' work blazer. The pictures were as stupid as the pictures girls from school who have pictures on their Facebook pages from drunken parties.

God I was so embarrassed. Especially while Elenor had just sat there quietly with a smug smile that I wanted to smack off her face.

Personally I was still shocked this had even happened. I've been drunk plenty of times, never had it ended up with my marrying someone. Let alone my ex boyfriend and teacher.