Chapter 25

"That kid can go fuck himself for all I care." Is how I reply to Niall's question to how Harry is.

Straight after school I had gone over to Liam's to have my fourth driving lesson. As soon as he had opened the door Niall (who is now permanently living with Liam since Harry is no longer talking to him Again) had questioned me about him. And in all honesty I was going to be nice and maybe answer politely until I remembered he practically offered to tutor a girl at her house. In a way I'm sort of thinking he only said that because I was there and he wanted to get back at me somehow. If that is the case, well then he's picking the wrong person to challenge.

"Whoa firstly, you're still a kid. Secondly what happened between you two now?" Liam asks taking a seat next an amused looking Niall on the couch.

I dramatically fall to the floor in front of them, sighing deeply before replying, "He's flirting with other girls."

"Flirting as in..?" Niall asks.

"He didn't say no when this dumb blonde victoria secret looking girl asked for home tutoring." I scoff, still disgusted with my so called boyfriend's behaviour.

"Are you being serious?" Niall asks, then turning to Liam, "Is she being serious?" He shrugs silently in reply.

I sit up, leaning on my forearms to glare at him, "She was flirting, and he didn't even reject." I say narrowing my eyes.

Liam laughs, "Nikita you're so jealous. I never would have pegged you to be the jealous type."

I scoff, "I'm not jealous."

"If it means so much to you just get him back." Niall suggests.

"I can't, I think I got him jealous first anyway." I shrug defeated.

At this Liam leans forward, "How?"

"Urh, I went out with Mitch to get ice cream" I say casually.

Liam looks at me confused, "Why would he be jealous of you being with your step brother?"

I send Liam a timid look. "Urh we might have done a few things in the past." I say but I still notice Liam's confused look, so I add on, "sexually."

"You had sex with your brother?!" Liam screams standing up.

"Oh my god, this is great." Niall chuckles sitting up on the couch with an amused grin watching Liam's every move, as he already knows the story.

I send him my best 'what the Fuck look' before looking back over at Liam to see him stare at me shocked. "He's my step brother. We're not related." I state firmly.

"But still! You cheated?!" Liam exclaims.

"It didn't mean anything!" I exclaim back sitting up fully.

"You cheated on my cousin!" Liam shouts. "What the fuck!"

"In my defence I apologised and he's forgiven me." I state.

"Clearly." Liam scoffs.

I freeze, "Wait what?" I pause thinking deeply while Liam and Niall watch me. That's what he's doing, he's trying to get back at me.

"He obviously hasn't forgiven you completely Nikita, even if he acts like he does." Liam says softly.

I'm not sure why, but it angers me even more. Why is he faking to forgive me, if he was still hurt he could have just spoken to me about it and I would completely stay away from Mitch for him. I'd do anything for him, yet he can't do a simple thing and tell me, instead he tries to get back at me by using another student. If he wants to play that game, then so be it.