Chapter 17

"Miss Droit!" I jump awake, immediately raising my head from my desk to find Harry in front of it. "I would be much appreciated if you didn't sleep in my class and actually pay attention, if I am boring you please feel free to leave." He says sternly.

"Sorry sir." I mumble under my breath. I glance at Tasha who looks like she's also on the verge of dropping to sleep.

After drinking till 2 am we were incredibly drunk and stumbled back into her house at around 7am luckily her parents were already at work, but unfortunately for us we were already going to be late for school. And we were. We ended up running into class mid way through one of Harry's deep speeches, two hours late. To say he was exceedingly pissed off with us was an understatement.

However I was still trying my best to keep calm, and not blurt out that I had mistakenly cheated on him. I groan inwardly, I hadn't had time to think about it at all and now that I was sobered up enough the pain in my heart was back. How could I have been so stupid?The worst thing was that I had absolutely no explanation to why I did consent to Mitch. Gazing at Harry now, all I could do was just think about how much of a fool I actually am. I should end things with him he deserves so much more than me. But selfishly I can't bare to see him with anyone else, so ending this is off the table.

The bell suddenly rings for our hour break, causing me to lazily stand up grabbing my bag and walk out of the classroom dragging my feel while ignoring Harry's call for me to stay behind. Tasha joins me outside the classroom as we slowly walk towards the entrance of school obviously having the same idea as me to skip the rest of school.

"Breakfast?" She asks putting her sun glasses on to shield her eyes from the beaming sun as we exit.

"You read my mind." I mumble while taking a cigarette out and lighting it.

We walk to the nearest breakfast bar, in silence, which sell the most delicious pancakes. However once we walk through the doors I spot two familiar boys seated in a booth next to the window with their heads buried in the menus with hungry eyes.

I look towards Tasha noticing her quietness as she's already noticed Liam. I send her a quick look silently telling her to grow a pair before walking over to their booth and sliding in next to Niall.

"Their full English breakfast is a must have if I'm going to be a hundred percent honest." I state reaching over to grab the water bottle which was situated in front of Liam.

Both of their heads flash up to meet my eyes, Niall greets me with a smile and a quick side hug while Liam stares at Tasha as she slides in next to him. 

"What are you girls doing out of school?" Niall asks after introducing himself to Tasha.

"Dumbass here thought it would be fun to get drunk at midnight on a school night." Tasha mumbles grabbing the menu out of Liam's hand to skim through.

Liam's face turns to worry, "You got drunk last night? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asks quickly. Niall looks at him confused, and my guess is he knows nothing about what had happened between the two.

She grimaces without him noticing, however I saw it. "Urh no thanks. Just food."

Liam offers to pay for us all, so after taking everyone's orders Tasha slides out to let him stand but I immediately stand straight after. "I'll help you." I say following him up to the line. There were only a couple of people here, the usual uni students or just an elderly couple. I turn to Liam who has his eyes on our booth watching as Niall says something making Tasha laugh a little. "You like her." I state pretending to look at the menu above the counter.

His head whips forward to look straight at me, "Is it that obvious?" He groans.

I chuckle still not making eye contact with him. "Not to others no. I mean I don't get how she doesn't notice. You use to look at me that way all the time."