Aca amazing suprise

It was all going great we loved each other so much I couldn't imagine my world without her being there. but know I realise I didn't respect how special our relationship was until it was no longer existent.

I should introduce myself, Hi I'm Anna Kendrick you may know me from pitch perfect or what to expect while your expecting and that special someone
I was talking about before yeah that is Brittany Snow also from pitch perfect but she has starred in many other fabulous movies like john tucker must die , 96 minutes and the pacifier.

I had known brittany before pitch perfect we used to go to kindergarten together I could never have forgotten them beautiful overwhelming blue eyes they shone in the light they just hypnotised you every time you saw them this was only one of Many astounding qualities about brittany she's was just so amazing.

On the first day of shooting we were
All told to go to stage door manor aka barden university. we were
All pretty nervous due to us not knowing who we would be working with or what they would be like. we all had ten minutes to get ready to go to aca bootcamp all we got told was be prepared to learn how to use your voice in different ways and lots of choreography we knew it would be hard.

We all got brought into the room we were all blindfolded and sat down someone stood behind us all and after three they unveiled our co stars it was then I was overwhelmed by what greeted me ...! !!