Aca best decision

Let's just say yesterday was the best day of my life. It was everything I had planned and hoped for. I don't think anything could have made the day any better. The service was amazing the DJ was brilliant. And the night time was magical... We woke up side by side and the smile on both of our faces were huge the fact we were in the same bed and had beautiful rings on our finger was unreal to think that we love each other so much that we dedicated out life to them.

I looked over at brittany and she had the biggest smile on her face she looked really suspicious and then she wrapped her arms around me and tackled me on the bed I shouted out "what are you doing Britt?" she looked at me concerned for a second then burst into laughter so i joined in as her laugh is so hilarious and cute.

"Babe can I ask you a question?" Britt asked softly "sure" I replied "where are we going on our honey moon" she said moving closer.... "How about Hawaii" I exclaimed. She got up and started dancing around I feel like she is high on life but I ain't complaining it's adorable. "Come on let's go book it now" she said grabbing my hand and taking me to my closet to get dressed I did as I told because you don't want to get on the wrong side of the redhead. We got in our car and drove all the way to the travel agents. We sat down and Britt wanted to make it a surprise so she told me to go look at the brochures. She was sitting talking to the travel agent but he started flirting with her me being my egotistical self I shouted over "dude she's gay lay of bro" Britt started laughing a lot she thought it was hilarious. She moved to the woman travel agent as the boy felt awkward. The woman showed Britt several Hawaii destinations her face gleamed at how beautiful the place was and she must have seen one she really liked as she raised the pitch of her voice and said "that one that one please". I looked over to her and she blushed it was so cute "babe it looks like we are going on holiday" she said with sparkles in her eyes.