Aca exclusive

There in front of is stood a VIP exclusive Disney club omfg this is literally the best tong on the world me and Britt acted like we were 4. What's this I asked a employee "it's an exclusive club for movie stars only special people are allowed in here" he replied. "This is the best thing ever how did I not know about this ? " Brittany exclaimed let's go inside I suggested. We walked inside.

There was 10 red leather sofas and a bar. There was another room next door where you could go and watch Disney film this was like the most amazing thing I've ever seen. We went up to the bar and order two iced coffees once I tried to pay the waitress said "it's on the house" she also handed us VIP queue jumper passes oooh this is so exciting

We drank our coffees and headed out. We didn't know what to go on first then Britt suggested we go to Indiana jones first I agreed and we headed to the ride (I'm kinda glad pitch perfect isn't that big in France). There wasn't that many people that came up to is there was only like 3 the entire trip.

We walked up to the ride and handed over our passes this way miss snow and miss kendrick the employee said i was kinda freaked out that he knew our names but never mind we went into this queue that skipped past the normal visitors and the normal queue jumpers. There was some make a wish children in the queue so we let them go first. We waited for only 1 minute then it was our turn. We walked up to the carriage and fastened our self in we were in the front row as well AWESOME or what.

We rode Indiana jones and it was time for the next one lets go on space mountain next I said Britt agreed so we headed to it the same thing happened and we were riding space mountain within 2 minutes of arriving.
We went on several other rides I think we went on everything to be honest. Know it was time for the shopping deal we had we went down Disney front street and started at the bottom we spent hours in the shops.

In the end we ended up with 2 mugs 5  keychains 8 stuffed animals and 3 tee shirts we had these all each so we had about 3 bags to carry. We then decided to go back to the exclusive Disney club we entered the movie room and sat down we requested Aladdin as it was our favourite Disney film. It started and we watched it all at the end I looked at Britt and our lips touched. It was a beautiful day to start but Britt just made it better. We then headed to the hotel tomorrow was our last full day and I was going to make the most of it.