Aca we are here

6 hours later

We have been on the plane for about 6 hours now and we have slept for about four of them six. We were so tired I mean when we are not working we can sleep till what ever time we want but getting up at 6:30 really takes the energy out of you. We only had like an hour left of the journey and since we have been sitting for a long time I told Britt I was going to just get up and wander around the 1st class area. To try and stalk some famous people I got up and walked towards the front. I was looking around and what I saw left me speechless Beyoncé was sitting five rows in front of us. But I didn't make eye contact because I am not worthy. So I just walked past to get some of the aura then the air hostess stopped me to inform me Beyoncé was motioning to you and you ignored her. And and the panic of ignoring her was unreal. But then I built up the confidence I just told myself Yolo so I went and said to her "I'm really sorry I think your amazing and I admire you" she was really nice actually we had a little conversation and it was like we were on the same level. After we finished I went back to a tired Britt.

Omg Britt you will never guess who I just met "who" she said puzzled I just had a conversation with the one and only Beyoncé "omg really" Britt exclaimed yes she's sitting five rows down from us. Britt just stared at me realising my stars struck state "ok I believe you but calm down dude she's like us really" Britt said trying to reason with me yes I know your right but 😮😮😮😮😮. We sat down and enjoyed the last 30 minutes of the flight Britt lay on my stomach and we just talked about plans for Paris. Thirty minutes past really quickly and before we new it we had landed in Paris. We got of the plane and it was cold. It probably wasn't for people from England but it was 40 degrees out that was cold for us I swear I was freezing. We got a private taxi to our hotel it was a hotel right next to the Eiffel Tower. We checked in and I brought Britt up to our romantic suit I opened the double doors it was like opening the doors to heaven. We unpacked and sat in the window and just gazed out to the tower it glows up all night then sparkles every hour for five minutes.

I've got something really special in store for you tomorrow "Britt I don't care what we do tomorrow it's already special because I'm with you" 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗