Aca wedding

Hahahh I lied I had to update I swear I won't for another two weeks

Today is the big day I am so nervous I have already left our house and have come to stay with my aunt for the past night and today as it is bad look to see each other before the ceremony. So I have no idea how she will look but

Without a doubt she will look absolutely stunning. I cannot say the same about myself but I hope she has the same hopes, I do for our dresses and actual big day. It is 7 am and the service begins at 11am so we are in a little bit of a rush my aunt is helping me a lot with my dress and my hair as she used to be a stylist. So I have give her all my faith to create something beautiful. This could be a big task as you have to try and compete with the tats and knots.

All I know is that Britt's mom and aunt are helping her so she has an advantage not only with how great her family is but also how nice her hair always is.

We have just finished my hair and after a hour of battling with it. It looks amazing I am so proud of my auntie she has done a stunning job half of my hair is plated and pinned up into my head then the remainder of my hair is left hanging and is curled.

So as it is eight am now we both decided that we should go to the drive through of Taco Bell even though it is not after midnight and everyone could see me we decided that I just no longer cared What anyone thought so we drove up to the window and ordered two large morning taco meals. I was glad that the employee didn't recognise me but slightly offended at the same time. We quickly drove home before we began to eat the godly food. Once we finished eating the tacos it was time to get dressed and head to the venue. We went upstairs and there hung my dress. It was beautiful even more amazing than I remember it. We placed the dress over my body then we zipped the back up. My auntie said that I looked stunning although I don't like when people compliment me so I just played along. By the time we were finished it was 10 so we decided we were going to go to the hall so we could prepare for the arrival of Britt. Once we arrived we were escorted into a private room to recite my vows and speeches. By this time I am shaking and sweating I'm so nervous however I think about how Britt is feeling as she will be even more scared as she has anxiety I hope she

Doesn't take her pills though as they make her calm down but they also make her forget what happens. We have 30 minutes until we are going to get married so we have to put on my makeup. I only apply a small amount as my auntie says I don't need much. So I agreed as I don't really like make up. We finish up and it's time to head to the service room. No one is there yet so it's just me my aunt and the priest. It's really nerve racking. We go towards the priest and he said "I wish you good luck, wealth, happiness and health in your marriage". I thanked him and when I turned around everyone was starting to come in first Ester then Rebel then Alexis then Anna and Skylar. It was kind of sad that our friends arrived before our families but never mind. Then mine and Britts mum and dad walked in the look on all of there faces looked pleased and sad all at the same time. Britt's dad the left the room I was concerned at first but them I saw my dad walk towards me and remembered they have to give us away. My aunt sat next to my mum then my dad whispered in my ear "I love you and I am so proud of you and Britt"

The music started to play and I saw Britt walk in she was stunning her hair was curled and hung over her shoulders her eyes looked extremely blue even more than before her dress also looked more beautiful than in the shop her dad was holding her hand all the way she reached the front and we turned to face each other and reached for each other's hands. We both looked up and we both had tears in our eyes as we were both so happy. The priest began to speak "we are gathered today to join these two women in marriage. Can you Anna confirm your full name?" Anna kendrick I replied "and you brittany" "Brittany Anne snow" Britt replied

"Okay now I have to ask is there anyone who knows of any legal reason why Anna and brittany should not be joined in marriage" everyone stayed quiet obviously as there wasn't any legal reason. "Now Anna kendrick do you promise to care love and cherish brittany Anne snow for the rest if your life" I do I replied " and do you brittany Anne snow promise to cherish love and care for Anna kendrick for the rest if your life". " I do" she promised. "Before I pronounce you married I believe you have your own vows you would like to say Anna would you like to go first" yes please.

I began to say them

Dreams really do come true from the day I met you I knew you were the one from the day I remet you last year I remembered again you were the one I wanted to be with we have lost friends gained friends and met new people however we have stayed with each other through it all we are like Minnie and Mickey we can never be separated not even if we go through hell I love you dreams really do come true.

I looked up and Britt had tears streaming down her I held her hand as she started to say hers

"Like you said I knew you were the only person in the world who I would want to spend the rest of my life with everyday I wake up and see your face it makes me smile even when we have bed hair and make up across our face. And when we go our in public and people stare at us we try and stare them until they looked away I love you anna forever and ever"

We looked towards the priest who asked ester if she could give us each other's rings she handed them to us and I got told to place it onto Britt's finger and hold her hand then we had to say I promise to love you for infinity and then Britt placed my ring into my finger and said the same. " I now pronounce you partners for life you may kiss" brittany grabbed my head and give me a long loving kiss I kissed her back and everyone clapped it felt amazing she was my wife.

We left the ceremony room and went back to the hotel room that was at the Hilton hotel across the road ready for the party tonight we lay on the bed and retrieved our party clothes they were comfy and danceable.

After 2 hrs of relaxing it was time to party we went down to the party room where everyone sat waiting for us. Our table was at the front with our parents sitting at our sides our fathers have created a joined speech

They said

We would just like to say we are honoured to have another lady join our family another daughter all most we both knew when we saw our daughters faces when they were around each other there life became better and if we didn't except that we would have being taking there life away so we supported them throughout there decision which now we see was the best thing they have done. our dads gave us a kiss and we all sat and ate a lovely meal all of our families where coming together like they had known each other all their life it was perfect nothing could have been better .