Aca meeting

We pulled up outside the hall and it looked really impressive I was just thinking about how good the photos would be I looked at Britt she was acting like a four year old in a candy store I told her to calm down but

She just said she couldn't she was so excited and happy. I knew I couldn't stop her so I joined her we probably looked like 2 four year olds in a candy store now one was probably enough but oh well.

We walked up to the desk and the lady asked us for our name we said it was booked under snow as that is what name we were both going to have just thinking about saying Anna snow felt amazing. When she heard Britt's last name she lifted her head and started to freak out. I turned to Britt like what is happening right now she just shrugged her shoulders as she had no clue either. she now started treating us like royalty she showed us to a big office where the wedding consultant sat he was dressed in a black suit with a purple tie. Hello miss kendrick and miss snow" he said as he greeted us by shaking both of our hands.

We sat down in giant leather seats across from him and he started asking questions such as

What color and theme would you like?

I replied purple and flowery.

What kind of flower do you want?

I replied white roses.

What kind of food would you like?

I replied May we have Chinese

I knew what me and Britt wanted as we had discussed it for hours and hours before we came here today so we didn't need to confer anything.

We finished our meeting with the consultant we felt happy knowing we had all the things we wanted. We left and hopped into my car and I drove me Azande Britt discussed what we were going to do tonight. We arrived home and me and Britt rushed in and got our onesies on immediately and then met each other on the couch. "Hey beautiful" Britt said with a smirk on her face hey I replied patting a space next to me I had a bowl of popcorn and the remote so Britt couldn't change what we were about to watch. She asked what we were going to watch I told her to wait.

I switched on the TV and pressed play Britt glared at me as she knew what it was. It was john tucker must die. I just said don't worry your a beautiful and talented actress she finally agreed to watch it and we laughed all the way through Jesse was hilarious when he was wearing the thong. The movie ended and Britt was asleep lying on my stomach I just smiled and stared at her I then lay on her and fell asleep. We went to bed early as we wanted an early start tomorrow. I knew our wedding would be amazing.