Aca delivery

We got over the fact that Anna would probably not apologise and we weren't gonna just forgive her. So we decided we were going to visit out parents to give them the invitations we went to my parents first they lived 30 minutes away from our house so we drove and sung like we always do. We pulled into the drive way and knocked on the door and my mom opened the door I gave her a hug and kiss then Britt gave her a hug. We saw dad sitting on his chair he and he just said "hi" this wasn't unusual he usually acts cool.(hahah my dad acting cool who you kidding)

We sat and talked about how the wedding was going to go ahead and what they had to do. We also explained that the colours were purple and white.

We stayed to chat for an hour till it was time to go and see Cinda and john Britt's parents it was another half an hour drive to get to the snow household so we sang again when we got there Britt kissed her mom and dad and I gave them a hug we went and sat on her porch and told them the same as we told my parents however Britts parents sounded a lot more enthusiastic than mine. We stayed at Cindas house for an hour and a half then we left. We realised that we just couldn't go to everyone's house as it takes forever talking and catching up so we decided to go to nandos how posh. We ate our chicken and vegetables. Then we had to head home to write everyone's address and name on the invitation as we were just gonna post them we will see everyone on the first of august no big deal right?

We text everyone for there address and everyone must have died from excitement due to the lack of text backs. We got a few replies so we decided to just do the ones who told us there address. We sat on the sofa for hours discussing all our friends and talking about the rumoured sequel of pitch perfect we came up with lots and lots of story lines how chloe has to come back as she has graduated. We said maybe pitch perfect goes international, or we have to perform in a karaoke club and Britt is working in a geisha house nearby hahahah these are all really good ideas. We sat and watched true blood all night it kinda made us cringe seeing anna play Sarah newlin. Thank god she has a southern accent other wise we probably couldn't watch it.

I think you will like these story by BeaudeLeeuw she is a really good writer