Aca water park

We all woke up at nine. Only semi aware of what happened last night we ate pancakes and then sat and watched adventure time for a hour. Then Skylar suggested we should go to the giant water park on the edge of town we agreed. Anna and Skylar went upstairs to get changed. Anna wore a cute pink 2 piece swim suit and skylar wore cool swimming shorts I was just glad he wasn't wearing speedos. Because he was with three girls. We then had to go to our house as all our stuff was there.

We got in the car and Anna drove because skylar had to phone the water park to get us special VIP wrist bands. He rung 4 times before he got though the conversation went like this.
Skylar=s other man= m

S: hello I'm skylar and I'm phoning to enquirer about VIP wristbands for me and my friends

M: yes certainly sir please may I have your full and the full names of your friends please

S: okay mine is Skylar Astin and my friends are Anna Camp,Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow

The man paused for about two minutes then reacted really crazy like uncontrollably freaked out

M: omfg that will be fine sir I look forward to seeing you goodbye

The man hung up and skylar stared at his phone in confusion wtf just happened we all laughed as we pulled up to our house. We all went inside and me and Britt got changed we came out to the living room and the most awkward thing happened we were wearing the exact same thing. We stared for 20 seconds then I said quickly I'm going to get changed we all laughed again. Now it was all sorted Britt was wearing a two peice spotty swim suit and I was wearing a two piece blue swim suit. We all agreed we all looked fabulous so we headed out it was a 45 minute drive so we sat back and relaxed we opened the roof of the car and sang the whole way.
I love my friends.