Aca apology

We woke up at 8:30 but didn't have anything planned so we talked for a bit then got up. We decided we were going to have waffles and bacon, this was Britt's favourite so we find our self having this a lot. I don't mind though coz Britt makes good waffles.

We ate our breakfast and had a chat about our day then we sat and just started brainstorming

Ideas on what we wanted to do. We had been sitting talking for a couple of hours then we heard a knock at the door, I started to open it but it had the latch on so I only had to open it slightly to see who it was.

Anna was standing there balling her eyes out her eyes were red and there were streams running down her face I looked for Britt but she was already heading upstairs I let her in as I felt obligated to comfort her as she's been my friend for years. She came in and slumped down on the couch and cried even more. I tried to calm her down. " what's the matter calm down" I asked her "sky-sky-skylar told me the wedding is off he-he dumped me"

My jaw dropped and I gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry for the other day I really wasn't thinking and I just blew up" she said starting to calm down I gave her a hug and said "I think you should go talk to Britt"

Anna walked upstairs really quietly and knocked on Britts and my room door "who is it" she whispered "it's me anna" anna replied "what do you want" Britt said starting to tear up "I just wanna talk to you" Britt slowly came to the door and unlocked it. Anna walked into the bedroom and sat on our bed.

"I would just like to say I'm very sorry that I acted that way I suppose I was just trying to look clever in front of my ex boyfriend" anna said sincerely "ex boyfriend? " Britt said confused "yeah he broke up with me" anna said more confidently then before when she told me "I always thought he was a douche" Britt said laughing slightly. They gave each other a big hug then We headed down stairs the rest of the day was a girls movie day what to watch first is the question. I'm just so glad we are all friends again..