Aca ????

We get home and Anna is not there we have no idea where she is we decide it's actually better that She isn't there because if all the tension we currently have between us. We just go along our own business and came to the decision that me and brittany were going to go out tonight because ester and rebel were also going out drinking. I definitely think them two are a bad influence because if they were not out we would be sitting in the house eating a load of junk.

We start to get ready as it is 5:30 already and we are going out at 6:30 so we do our hair and make up now it's time to choose what to wear we decide to just go casual and we both wear jeans My jeans are red and Britt's are black we then wear a nice tee shirt over the top mines pink and purple floral and Britt's is a red and black striped tee shirt.

We call a cab and it pulls up outside the house we climb in and tell the driver to drop us off outside the Hilton hotel. We arrived at our destination and I saw rebel and ester standing outside thank god they were dressed casually as well other wise that would have been awkward. We go inside and the party begins we start to dance and have a few free shots as long as we take take pictures with the guests we get free alcohol and I'm okay with that. The night continues like this even though we had made the drinks weaker. So we weren't that drunk when the clock reached 11. We decided to head home as it was getting late so we called two taxis said our good bye's and went our separate ways.

We arrived home and walk into the house when we are startled and shocked when we come across Anna and Skylar sitting on the couch making out "oh my god" brittany exclaimed