Aca double date

It's half six now and Anna and Skylar are coming at seven so we have to start getting ready. We already know what we are going to wear so we just have to worry about our hair designs. We put on our dresses before we do our hair and make up. My dress is a teal colour with a lace tie up back and Britts is a light purple with a wavy bottom and a button up back she looks beautiful. And I say that because I truly mean it because she is stunning.

We now had the decision of our hair and make up I decided to straighten my hair and Britt curled hers then pinned it up we then just applied light make up as we didn't want to over do it.

By the time we were finished skylar and anna were at the door waiting for us we opened the door and gave them both big hugs.it was time to go so we got into skylars car and headed to nandos (classy right).

When we got there Skylar walked up to the desk and said Astin (this is what it's booked under) and they showed us to a private room with our own waiter and bar this is awesome I said to Anna and Britt "I know right isn't he amazing" Anna boasted "yep he sure is" Britt agreed. We sat down and started to chat.

So what was your holiday in Hawaii like I asked curiously. "It was amazing" Anna and Skylar said at the same time it was so cute when they did this. They asked us about our holiday to Paris and we told them all about it how we went to the Eiffel Tower and how it was so romantic. To be honest I'm glad we went to Paris I think it sounded better than Hawaii and there was me and Britt getting jealous. I didn't tell them this of course sshhhhh our secret ok.

We all ordered chicken and vegetables

Britt : Hawaiian chicken with seasoned vegetables

Anna : BBQ chicken and boiled vegetables

Skylar : breaded chicken and boiled vegetables

Me : Southern fried chicken and seasoned vegetables

Our food came really quickly and we talked all the time there was no awkward silence and if skylar saw it was about to get awkward he would change the subject.

We finished eating and headed back to Anna and skylars house we sat up watching movies with each other in and talked until 4 am then we all fell asleep lying on each other in there living room.