Aca day 2

We'll looks like it's bagels and pancakes again Britt I said "yup looks like it" she replied with a smirk well it's ok because all this hard work will make our day the best event of our life's. We got ready and drove to b and p's the waiter asked us if we wanted the same as yesterday and we said yes. Our food came extremely quickly. I whispered to Britt I hope they ain't treating us like this just because they think we're going to be regulars. So Britt said loud enough for them to hear "this is just a one time thing guys". I looked at her like we are gonna get kicked out of here she just shrugged and said "oh well".

We finished eating and headed to the Taylor's. They measured Britt first then me I was so excited and I could tell Britt was due to her facial expressions. Once we had been measured the lady took us through to the dresses when we saw them all me and Britt looked at each other like omg this is really happening. We spent hours and hours looking there was strait cut, wavy bottoms, lace tops and button tops this was just a few of the options and there was every colour under the sun.

After endless choices then double thinking we found our dream dresses Britts was purple with a white flower pattern up the side

And mine was white with purple flowers up the side we agreed with each other and told the Taylor she said we had to wait three weeks so they could do us each a new dress to our style and size. We had to pay for them now so I got my card out before Britt "you know I'm not gonna let you do this" she said sharply. i replied too late as I popped my card into the reader. I got the worst look of Britt if looks could kill I swear I would be dead. "Fine I'm paying for the cake" she said like she has something on me hahahah I already paid for it "you did what anna I swear to god be thankful I love you " I just laughed come on let's go home.

We have now got everything sorted for our wedding we were going to meet Anna and skylar for dinner tonight so we were going to chill for a bit before a night of laughter.