Aca water park pt2

We pulled up to the water park and all looked at each other. I could see the excitement on everyone's face we walked inside it was so hot when you walked in. We went up to the desk and before we told the man that we had phoned early. He told us that he knew everything already he gave us our gold VIP bands and then asked if he could take a selfie with us all we agreed obviously because if we said no he would have told the media and then we would get bad publicity. No I'm just kidding I love meeting fans.

We had our bands and it was time to let the fun begin we went and put all our stuff into the lockers and headed over to the lazy river as we had VIP wrist bands we only had to go over to a desk where we got our own rubber ring this would stop us from having to wrestle over one with a 6 year old. We stayed in the lazy river for twenty minutes during this time all of us girls decided to try and knock skylar of his ring we did this successfully countless times but he managed to do the same to us as well. Me and Britt held hands as we went around well we tried to anyway.

When we were done on the lazy river we decided to go on the kamikaze. This was the vertical 50ft drop slide all of us agreed to go on it before coming but I think Britt may be scared to go on it so let's see. We made it to the top and we told skylar he had to go first so he agreed because he couldn't really disagree with three girls against him anna went next she went down and screamed all the way. This made Britt nervous she looked at me and I could see the fear in her face. "What's the matter Britt" I said to her. "I don't want to do it anna" she replied. "Okay listen Britt if you don't want to do it you don't have to" I said reassuring her. "I don't want to stop you from doing it" she said disappointed with herself. "Look at me" as I lift her head "we will go on the double ring one together then I won't be upset okay" "are you sure anna" "yes I'm positive"

After I made her agree we hopped into the ring and headed down the black hole it was so much fun. Anna and skylar will probably be wondering where we were at but I didn't care as Britt was far more important to me than anyone else.

We made it to the bottom now it was time to find anna. We looked around for five minutes when we found them it was like trying to explain yourself to aubrey in the film. That girl was scary "Heyyyyyy" I said uncomfortably "where the hell have you been" anna said sharply

"Britt didn't want to go on the kamikaze" "oh was she scared thanks for telling us. It's really appreciated" she said sternly. I didn't say anything else because i was so angry if I did say anything else our friendship would be over forever.

I could see Britt get upset she then walked away I glared at anna like see what you have done now. I ran after her she went into the bathroom so I followed her "babe wait please" she kept going "please wait" "anna I didn't know what to say you have fought with anna because of me" Britt said whilst crying "it's okay babe come on she deserved it lets go home" I tried to tell her it was all anna fault but she didn't believe "okay lets just go" she said. We got our stuff from the locker and asked the receptionist to call us a cab. The taxi arrived and we went home I text anna to tell her we left and not to text Britt or me tonight. She didn't reply so she was obviously pissed as well. We arrived home got changed and cuddled for hours. I have to say this was a very eventful day to say the least.