Aca eiffell tower

Next morning

I woke up and Britt wasn't there I sat up to look around I couldn't see her so I got out of bed put on my slippers and went to the living room she was standing in front if the balcony and I seen a tear role down her face. I stepped behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist and whispered whats the matter babe she turned around said "I just realised how good my life is and how much I need to appreciate our relationship because I could be a lot less fortunate that what I am" I know babe I could be a lot more grateful as well. Anyway let's go out and have breakfast lets start appreciating it now "ok let's go" Britt replied more positively.

I put on some denim shorts and a button up shirt. Britt wore some skinny jeans and a short sleeve t-shirt. We grabbed our bags and headed out. We walked across the road and entered a small café next to the Eiffel Tower and ordered croissant and ham we sat and looked at the Eiffel Tower once we had done we thought we would go shopping we went to the shopping mall and went clothes shopping although we didn't by anything it was amazing it was about half five once we were done. We headed back to the hotel and got changed into our "posh" clothes and I brought Britt to the Eiffel Tower. I gave the doorman our name and he brought us up the tower to a private restaurant this was on the top floor we sat next to the window and had the most romantic night of our life.

We had finished our meal and it was time for the private tour we got taken all around and got told lots of history it was an amazing experience once this was all over we walked back to our hotel across the street we went and lay in our bed for about an hour talking about our dreams then Britt said "you know what Britt I would love to have a child one day" I agreed on the idea maybe after we get married we could go to the adoption centre and find an amazing child who could be ours I added this to her wild idea "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you anna I love you so much " and with that we feel asleep dreaming about our future.