Aca three?

After we sat and talked for hours and watched several episodes of true blood. We decided we were going to shopping to take Anna's mind of everything so we went to forever 21, sephora, mac and Macy's. This was a really long day Anna bought like everything Macy's had including several scarves two new dresses and a tonne of make up. Britt also got loads of make up and three new hats. She looks so cute in hats.

We went home and started watching life After Beth we ordered pizza and had a little party rebel and ester came over and we ate chips and cakes all night.we all drank alcohol as well so as you can imagine we were a little tipsy.

We were all sitting in the living room and me being my eager smart ass self thought it would be a good idea if we asked Anna to come live with us but obviously Anna was still semi sober so she freaked out and agreed Britt looked at me concerned but she played along with it so she didn't hurt Anna's feelings. The night was filled with lots of chatter and excitement.

We all passed out scattered across the apartment me and Britt were lay across the sofa rebel was on the Kitchen floor ester was on the living room floor and Anna was On the kitchen table. We all woke up at 11am, we were confused and all had sore heads. It's not really a surprise though we drank at least the equivalent of 4 bottles of wine.

Unfortunately anna remembered the question I proposed to her last night and reminded me
Of my mistake I looked over to Britt and she just turned away what have I done? ...