Aca time to tell ??

4 weeks later

We had all finished boot camp now and we all bonded extremely well and me and Britt had decided it was time to tell everyone about our ""friendship" we had talked about it for weeks now we had even moved in together it was amazing.

So Britt are you ready I asked her "yeah I think so" she said obviously nervous "right listen up everyone we have something we want to tell you" Britt started. I continued me and Britt are in a relationship and we just thought now was the right time to tell you we don't want any comments or negative feedback because we don't really care because we love each other..

Everyone was clearly shocked except anna camp but she played with it "omg I had no idea" rebel said everyone reacted differently but everyone who didn't really approve just stayed quiet we didn't expect this reaction we thought people would be mean if they didn't except it I guess we were wrong.

We now had to start shooting the movie we already had recorded all the songs the first scene we did was the "awkward" scene everyone wasn't there so it wasn't that bad although all the camera people were men. we didn't find it so bad but after the scene they told us they tried to look away and they were trying to film without looking so god knows how that will look.

We had to sing titanium by David Guetta we had to sing this one on set to get the shower acoustics I started we were kinda naked but we had pasty white bit bobs placed in certain areas I started to sing you shoot me down by I won't fall Britt joined in I am titanium we continued to sing when we were done we grabbed our robes and left we headed back to Britt's house we'll I suppose you could say our house now .