Aca game time

Well now Anna has gone what do we do now I question my self. Britt must be able to read my mind as she said out loud "we need to get ready for the wedding it is In 3 weeks" I agree with her and then question what do we need to do. She looked at me as if my head had just exploded and said "what do we need to do? are you serious we need to pick up our cake,dresses,sort out catering and get all the flowers" I just stared at her realising that she is right and nothing is actually ready.

"Well what should we do first" I question. "Well maybe go and pick up our dresses then visit the cake decorator to make sure they will deliver it on the first of august at 12 o clock. So that the cakes there on time but hasn't been sitting in the sun long enough to melt.

That was fine by me so we travelled to Chester where we met Juan who was our cake decorator. He said that he needed to know specific times and locations so we said 11:59 am. That should be specific enough and it has to be delivered to New York hall he couldn't really mess this up there was only one.

We left Juan and now it was time to go see Ali This is our old friend who works with all the famous decorators and guarantees you will get the best service. We walked into her office and sat down in front of her. We then ordered 50 balloons with our names on them, 100 cherry tootsie rolls saying just married and 50 sequins saying love ,hope and marriage. We only had to pay for the balloons and the rest she said we didn't have to pay for as it was a friends discount. We obviously didn't argue because who would.

We left Ali and went home satisfied that we had made great progress in preparation of our wedding