Aca dinner date

So last night had to be the best night of my life like for real but that was all Britt so I knew I needed to repay her because I don't think she will have had the same experience. As she planned it all I'm gonna act like any normal day then surprise her later.

Morning Britt I said as she started to wake up I've just been laying here for twenty minutes thinking about tonight "morning anna" she replied in her morning voice gosh it was so cute

We lay there for a couple of hours just thinking about what are dreams for the future and who our favourite celebs were this is why I loved Britt because when you talked to her it could be about anything it was like we were little girls gossiping In the play ground.

Once we finally got out of bed I made us french toast and we sat and ate it today we decided was gonna be a lazy day so we switched on house of lies it was so good watching Anna Camp Skylar Astin and Alexis Knapp on the same show we watched all the seasons and we ate unspeakable amounts of junk food.

By the time we had watched all the episodes of every season it was around five forty five so I said to Britt come on let's get ready we are going somewhere nice "where she asked"
I just told her wait and see "ahh I see what you did there" she replied sarcastically yep I know how to play them mind games with you.

We both got ready I wore skinny jeans my purple converse and a get pitch slapped top I know cringe but never mind. Britt was wearing a pink and purple dress and jimmy choo shoes.

We got in the car and drove for twenty minutes titanium came on the radio and we both started to sing and harmonize we loved singing together it sounded good although I ain't bragging. We pulled up to a fancy restaurant and walked in we both had dinner and it was time for the surprise.

Right so I want you to know I love you and you know that right Britt "yes if course I do" she said kinda confused
So I just wanna know something will you marry me "she kinda freaked out and said yes I pulled out a ring and placed it on her finger and we leaned over to kiss each other I then said I have another surprise I pulled out two
First class tickets to Paris "omg were going to Paris" she asked mesmerised
Yes tomorrow I reassured her "oh I can't wait" she said all excited so am I Britt so am I