Aca journey to paradise

6:30am

Omg I am dead right now it is this early and we are both up we leave for JFK in like 20 minutes and guess what.... we are not ready thank god we are all packed Britt kinda had a shocked look on her face but Gave  her one back hahahah we both had curly frizzy bed hair and had no make up on. She's still beautiful even without make up.

I looked at my phone and I was like omfg Britt we have ten minutes before uber show's up she looked at me like what makes you think I am humanely able to accomplish this I was like come on gurl we can do this.

We rushed to our closet and just put on some sweatpants and tank tops as it would be a seven hour flight and these were comfortable. we just threw our hair back in a ponytail and by the time we grabbed our phones and hand luggage uber was outside waiting for us. "Are you ready Anna" Britt asked yep I hope you are ready for the best time in your life.

We looked back at our house one more time then got into the taxi it was still dark out but only a twenty minutes drive to JFK even though it was a short duration Britt fell asleep on my chest I loved these moments just by ourself together where no one can judge us I love you I whispered

We got to the airport and walked up to the fist class desk and got our tickets we walked up to the VIP lounge and had two hours to kill we went and sat on the blue leather sofa and fell asleep we both woke up we had been out for an hour. we woke up to see skylar and Anna camp sitting across from us "hey guys" skylar said he sounds excited I was confused still as it was before nine am my brain does not really function.

"Where you guys going" Britt said slightly more aware of the situation "oh where going to Hawaii" anna boasted my and Britts jaws just dropped like omg what!? I just thought don't get jealous this will be great. So why are you going. There I asked waking up a bit "well skylar has just proposed" anna said excited omg really I just proposed to Britt an hour past really quickly and our flight was called we said goodbye to skylar and anna and our holiday to paradise had begun.

We scanned our tickets and went up to first class we sat down and we were off Britt I just want you to know i am going to try and make this trip unforgettable. "I will never forget this no matter what thank you anna I love you so much"