Chapter 5- 1 month in...

My mom was getting concerned about how I was not being my old self and that she wanted to put me in either therapy or I can join an activity it was my choice I decided to take judo every time I'd come there I'd just let out me and Shane stoped talking we wouldn't talk much and I snapped at him once when he started talking about that I never talk to him anymore and that he wasn't going threw this crap I snapped bad and I lost it Mel on the other hand stayed wether I talked or not I started paying extra attention in health learning about the body parts that if they were to fail the system could give out and I would imagine things I could do to the guy who did this I don't sleep anymore I get little cat naps here and there but it's not like it use to be . I sat down at lunch and didn't even eat just stared at it Mel was eating his pizza as he looked at me " hey bro look you love pizza rolls ." He patted me on the back I slowly just stared at the rolls "I'm ...not hungry.." Mel sadly looked down and said " well if your not gonna eat hell im not either ." He sat and stared at his plate I said looking at him "you ...don't have to do that.." he smiled "meh I hate there food anyway!" he put his hand on my shoulder and I lightly smiled I didn't want anyone to do things just for me so I picked up the roll and I started eating so he could eat Mel smiled " there you go bud I know you couldn't resist huh you know you couldn't resist !" I lightly chuckled and slowly forced my self to eat everyday I came home And I started looking up certain things more about the body what it could force what it could take and reading and reading couldn't stop myself I had to I ended up learning about guns how fast they shoot under seconds the weight .how to make things dangerous things everyday after school I would play with my bow and arrow and got good at it I would pretend to shoot this guy this murderer this life taker this man and it would piss me off more I would start doing the workouts anytime I could and I would be fueled with this raging fire this anger . Until I got the news on Sunday they called me and my mom into the police station the detective set a file on the table my mom slowly examined the papers and photos slowly as she said with a concern "Ben Marco ?" The detective looked at her "yes that's who we believe killed Jared ." I locked eyes with him I kept listening my mom kept looking "well did you catch him ?" The detective looked down with a sad tone in his voice "No because I'm afraid his story was checked out by other witnesses he was out with friends at the time of the murder."my eyes widen in anger the detective said "unfortunately there wasn't enough evidence just the description and that he did know jared unfortunately your ex husband was involved in a gang ma'am. "my mom looked at him nodding with a sad expression fighting back tears this got me more angry I shot up from my chair slamming my fist onto the table "Then let me ID him I saw the guy I can help that's not fair and you know it these witnesses there covering up for this guy!" The detective now speaking in a calm voice " I get it ..it's hard but until we have more evidence on this man or the actual suspect he can't be labeled guilty ." This made my blood boil I couldn't help but to look at him in a type of way . I balled my fist and began walking away slamming the door behind me on my way out feeling defeated . I was alone and I knew if they weren't going to catch this guy someone had to .