Chapter 10 - good deeds

I was in the middle of getting dressed . Still had to go to brothers day! While putting on my shirt I walked by in the living room my mom was there on the couch watching channel 12 news. "What's going on?" I said while spraying my axe body spray on me . "Well actually there talking about this girl here take a look." She raised  her eyebrows while turning up the volume on the tv . The news reporter was standing next to the girl for last night!
"I'm standing here with Tiffany bramenta who was attacked and almost killed by here date who she met on a dating app. She could of been more then just injured until a man in all red and black stepped in." Her eyebrows raised with a smile on her face she looked at the woman as she moved the microphone closer by her lips "So Tiffany what exactly happened?" The woman softly grabbed the mic and said in a soft voice "Well I was with this guy I met and he told me he was gonna walk me home . After that he started touching me and I warned him that I didn't like that but before I knew it he had started pulling me near an ally once I fought back he slashed at me . I thought I was a goner until this man came in and fought him off." I thought to myself a man huh? A smile peaked through my excitement and I began thinking again. Yup that's right I'm a freaking man haha so my pre k teacher mrs rims could suck it ! The reporter said to the woman "do you know this man at all?" The woman explained how she ward me say my name killer x at that point I wanted to die I completely forgot about that part! The reporter not tying to stop her self from laughing "well this killer x must be a very brace man." I ignored the sarcasm in her tone and blushed . Why yes I am a brace man I smirked  the reporter said to her "what would you like to tell your guardian angel out there if he's watching ?" She began to tear up and looked at the camera as if she could see me personally." Thank you ...thank you so much and may god bless you." I felt that warm fuzzy feeling I couldn't control it honestly I almost reared up myself it was the best feeling in the world . I walked outside and met up with Mel "What got your ass in a good mood huh brother ? You found a girl you like oh you gotta give me the deets!" I smiled my ego so big now I ignored his tone and answered "Nope just a good ass day. Say did you here about that new dude in town saved this girl?!" I thought to myself he doesn't even know I'm so awesome!

Mel looked with a confused look " what guy?" I said smiling "You know the guy there calling him the killer x!" Mel chuckled "wow most retarded name ever that's really the best he could do?" Almost right then and there my oversized ego shattered into a thousand pieces "What you mean retarded he probably thought of it last minute cause he's humble !" Mel laughed " yeah whatever probably just some fat loser who read to many comics." I looked down at my stomach and said to myself I'm not that chubby! I sniffles a little "whatever you just mad cause he probably could get girls when you can't even get Kayla !" I smirked again. Mel frowned and replied "damn that was a low blow dick..." I punched his arm and we both laughed. I spent all day playing video games and chugging Soda with Mel we talked and talked for hours. I made the mistake of taking my hoodie off and he noticed the bandages right away . "GEO WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" I looked at my arm and said " oh well I was in the kitchen using the knife and I cut myself just a little bit." He didn't believe me one bit and said " yeah and I'm freaking batman! How did you get that let me see it!" I covered it a little "bro trust me it was an accident I swear." He turned slowly back to the tv "Fine ok I guess " he said in a low tone he kept playing video games I soon joined back until I had to go back home which I did I decided to let my first day off begin but soon I wanted this Ben Marco guy stoped. Nothing was going to get in my way and I mean nothing...