Chapter 12 - catch a thug

I was on the top roof of the three brothers corner store looking around . No one I really was concerned about I watched for hours until I started catching on to a man in front of the store. At first he looked homeless so I felt bad but I saw him hug while hand shaking another man but it looked like he gave him something in the process I then saw the man stuff something in his pocket. I knew something was up now so I watched him soon around 1:34 am he walked away and began walking another route .I followed hoping the closest buildings near me I jumped on the roof and had to quickly catch myself because I slipped! I caught up to him and saw something strange he got into a grey police car I can tell the windows were tinted black and the back of the license plate said m.y.p.d I took a double take. He was in there for a while then got out walked off the car pulled out and drove off.

As the man continued walking he made a turn I then rushed out my way and drove down landing on top of him."WHERES BEN MARCO !" I screamed from the top of my lungs as I swung at him sending him face first into the sidewalk. The man groaned and tried to grab me but I learn from my mistake I twisted my body in order to bend his arm around I yelled "TELL ME OR YOU'LL GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM WITH A BROKEN ARM!" . He didn't seemed scared at all so I made good on my promise I twisted his arm until it snapped I heard the bone pop out of the socket in a way it made me feel really sick but the anger and thought of Ben fueling me over powered my now sick to my stomach illness. The man screamed out and kicked me as I slowly felt a pain where my balls were he struggled up as much as he could but I pushed the pain aside and claymore kicked him onto the ground. He started shouting for help but was quickly silenced by my knife being pressed against his face. I showed him a picture of Ben Marco . "Where is he?! Where do you get his supplies!? WHOS YOUR CONTACTS TO HIM!?" The man quickly answered "FUCK MAN I DONT KNOW I BET MY LIFE DAWG!" This pissed me off I returned it by punching him straight in his mouth my fist felt a sting my knuckles burning but never felt so relieved. The man covered his face while yelling in pain "I DONT KNOW DAWG IM TELLING YOU!!" I screamed over him so loud the dog across the street started barking like crazy "BULLSHIT YOU KNOW HIM !" I showed him the same symbol that was on his little black wrapped bag in his pocket and compared it to the symbol on bens neck. "LISTEN DAWG THATS A TATTOO THAT CAN MEAN ANYTHING!" hearing that response totally raged me high enough where I began punching and wouldn't stop. The man then stoped me by yelling "I DON'T KNOW HIM JOHNNY DOES IM JUST THE SHOOTER I PASS OUT THE STUFF HES THE SUPPLIER HE GETS THE SHIT FROM HIM!!" I paused mid punch "where can I find him!" I shouted pulling him closer by his shirt the man now spitting out blood said in return "245 DEAD LANE ITS KILLER TURF YOU WONT LAST HOMIE !" I punched him again and knocked him out by the last strike I grabbed his phone and ran back to my house.

By the time I had back was by 3:21 I was out of breathe I thought to myself I'm gonna need a better transpiration . I sat down that night in bed trying to guess his password it would of been better to ask him for it but I wasn't thinking straight of the heat of the moment. I locked it for 54 minutes I'm gonna have to wait I gotta get ready for school tomorrow. Maybe I can get a tech to hack into the software I don't know I'm at a dead end it was close enough the thought crossed my mind if they could track the device back so I turned it off giving myself hope that would work.