Chapter 9 - The first nights

I waited until twelve to sneak downstairs I grabbed my gear and stuff put it all on. I don't like to brag but I really looked good in black . I stood in the mirror checking myself out I whispered to myself "God I'm so awesome." I snuck out by the basement door it was the only door without a alarm on it I went out there as the midnight breeze hit my face . I took a deep breath and rushed out I honestly didn't know what I was doing I stoped and walked around on the side walk . I then took out google maps I walked to the troubled part of my town . I climbed up a house and by climbed I used a ladder I sat down and waited for crime to come to me . Honestly it was pretty quiet I got so bored I kid you not I FELL ALSEEP I woke up the time was 3:47 am I gasped and ran back to my house . By the time I got back I was sweaty and tired from running home  I checked the watch it was 4:56 I took off my stuff and threw it in the cubby closed the shelf and snuck back to my room . I rested my head on my pillow and said to myself that was freaking boring as hell. For the next following days it was the same freaking thing sat there waited start jumping roof tops to make me feel like a badass then take a selfie and talk to myself saying " God were so freaking awesome !"

Until Saturday I sat on the roof and started playing clash royal I screamed "FIFTH ARENA YAY!" Then I took a moment to myself to realize that I was actually so bored I was playing a game I hated then screamed at the phone "OH COME ON HE CHEATED !" I shouted when I looked around hoping no one heard me I saw to the right of me a couple across the street walking side by side the woman was laughing the man smiled walking . I thought to myself get a room nobody wants to see that like there are people without lives . I continued playing clash touching my screen more aggressively every time the dude kept using the dragon when I noticed the man grabbing the woman it was pretty aggressive but I figured he was just trying to get some in a playful matter I kept playing thinking the things people are into now a days . That's when I heard it the woman yelled out a cry for help as the man pulled out a blade forcing her against the wall. I began to panic and yelled "OH MY GOD THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL!?" with out wasting anymore time I made it down onto the side walk safely as I could and began dashing across the street. The man had slashed at her chest she fell to the ground crying out "please don't kill me!" I tackled the man but it wasn't enough he grabbed me and threw me into the wall before I knew it was coming I was sent flying towards the ground . It felt like a brick had hit my face that's when it hit me no literally he hit me again! This time hurting worst I looked up his shaggy hair covering half his face he had a beard and tattoos all over his arms he was tall a lot bigger . He spoke in a Irish accent "Go on lad run on home didn't you hear Halloween's not till a year now is it?" I got up and swung at him striking him on the left side of his face I then kneed him the minute I tried to grab a hold of him he picked me up and slammed me back down my head stinging . He grabbed out his knife and drove it towards my chest I used my forearm to stop the strike but in return I could feel the blade slide across my skin I felt an aching pain in my left arm I was cut. I punched him with my right arm he almost fell off me.I quickly pulled my switch blade out and jammed it into his shoulder he pushed me sending me stumbling until I tripped . He screamed  "When I get my hands on you laddie you'll be toast!" I had to get my knife I ran tackling him this time to the ground trying to pull my knife from his shoulder but he started to resist . When I pulled the knife I could hear the twisted ripping sound of his flesh I almost wanted to puke with the sound slowly and loudly repeating in my head .

I was able to pull the knife out in time but he punched me again I forced my self up against the rough brick wall . Then pushed towards him again I fully used my right leg to kick him which landed into his face but as he went down he managed to pull me down in the process . I dropped the knife and went to look for it as I looked up he was already trying to get on top. I kicked him but this time he grabbed my leg he tried stabbing me with my knife but I managed to move out the way in time causing him to slash at my back I felt the sharp ridged edges graze my skin. In a panicked move I turned back around and kicked him in the balls he groaned and I grabbed onto his wrist the one which my blade was in and began to wrestle back for my blade . I twisted his wrist and his grip loosened but with the other arm he began to put his forceful grip on my neck my air quickly cut off . My hand on his hands now and other feeling my surroundings for the knife the most I could do was struggle I ended up feeling the cold metal of my blade I grabbed on to it and quickly losing breath I drove it into his right forearm he let go as I pulled the blade out and screamed in horror. I used full force and ran at him I managed to drop kick him he went back head fist into a car I got up as fast as my body could let me and rushed at him driving my knee into his face sending him back one last time into the car door . He stoped moving I had either knocked him out or he's freaking dead either way I ignored him and rushed to the woman she sat there against the wall holding her wound.

"Are you okay ma'am ?!" I shouted to her her eyes still filled with terror I started to check her wound her pink top now half painted with a coat of blood "y-yes thank you so much!" She began to cry  I kept checking her wound it looked pretty bad but not to deep. I told her to call the police I gave her her cell phone and started tying the man up with rope I had . Damn it I thought this was my only rope this bastard better give it back I tied him up as tight as I could while she made the call . She was done and said "there coming now." I replied back "good tell them everything that happened to you ok?" She asked "Wait where are you going!?" I looked back at her "I have to leave don't worry he's tied up the police will deal with him." She grabbed onto my cargo pants "who are you?" I looked at her " uhhhh I'm um...uh.." she waited there looking at me I thought to myself oh you idiot you never came with a name! I looked at the X and shouted what first came to my mind "Ma'am ..I'm Killer X " she looked at me in a confused way I thought to my self ahh it sounded way cooler in my head ! Before she said something I ran off back home .