Chapter 21- droping by

The house was small and door guarded by a steel cage, lights were on but it wasn't bright everything around the yard was nothing but trash and junk. I got up off the bike and ran towards the house peeking into the window.  I could see two guys on the couch the man in the beanie looked completely dazed out  he stared at the ceiling in a doped up look while the other guy seem to be setting up little bags of what looked like a rock of some sort. Without thinking I jumped in through the window landing on my shoulder rolling to my back, the guy that was making his little supplies reached for a glock on the table stand next to the lamp. I rushed and jumped on him grabbing him as hard as I could, we wrestled for about five minutes but I was able to get him off guard taking the lamp as my advantage and smashing it over his head. The other man wore a all white -T and a pair of shorts he still looked dazed , turning to the man now on the floor holding his head as I stood over him and applied pressure onto his chest with my knee I yelled "where did you get that car!" He tried fighting back and I returned to kicking and stomping on his chest a couple times his face too.I repeated myself and he answered "ITS VICS YOU FUCKER!"

"Why is it here!" I pulled out my baton and began setting up for a swing , he used his hands and covered his face. "listen I had this car for three years! " he cried out to me. Yelling from the top of my lungs I screamed out "where is Marco!" He yelled back "he's everywhere!" I swung at him striking him split down on his head and then kicked him back down "where is Marco where's the meeting !" I started repeatedly hitting him with the baton as the sound of the stick cracking and whipping him each time a louder more aggressive groan or painful yelling echoed throughout the house. The man finally shouted "ok! You wanna know the meeting! It's gonna be held by 8th street tomorrow night 12 .....laughing killers territory..." I pulled out the blade and forced it up against his neck "if I find out your lying...I'm coming back here.." I said aggressively I ran out and I found myself home.

Kat called and we talked on the phone for a bit she wasn't too happy about the idea of me going into the biggest gun trade ,but I told her I had no other choice they had to be stopped we then hung up and I rested on my bed that night. There was one thing I needed to do and I needed to do it fast tomorrow I needed to meet up with Mel.... if this was as dangerous as we would imagine , I wanted to at least leave off with mel on a good chapter ..friends .