Chapter 16- kat got your tongue

It was 9:27 I was doing anything to stay alert focused whether it meant running around or doing more research I put all my stuff together. Finally my mom went up stairs I got dressed And went to the shed and started pulling the bike out I dragged it a couple blocks before starting it and I took off it was a long drive but I Managed to make it. when I got there it was maybe around 10:17 I got on a high point and waited it was a house across the street as I stood on the apartment building , it looked like a party was going on the music was loud people were coming in and out. It was pretty dark out the street lights weren't as bright the lights from the windows helped me get a good look what was going on in there. People were jumping around and dancing as far as I could see. That's when I heard it "O..M..G YOU CANT BE?!" My heart sank as I slowly looked behind me just as my luck turned kat was there jaw dropped and everything. "HOW ARE YOU HERE!? GO HOME KAT!" She looked surprised "YOU KNOW ME?!"
"Crap.." I said face palming myself
"Wait a minute YOU DO KNOW ME DON'T YOU?!"

I shushed her "how did you find me here lady?" She showed me her phone "I programmed a reaper chip and connected it to the main device I gave to a boy I know. Wait what are you doing here and how did you know my name!?" I was so confused what she said the only words I got out of that sentence was device! "Wait what?...." I said scratching my head . She looked at me "Let's just say I kinda tracked my friend here but I found you here and well where is he?" I changed the subject as quick as possible "HOW DID YOU GET HERE AND HOW YOU FIND ME HERE!?" She fixed her glasses "I got here by uber and let's say I basically played the worlds most illegal game of Pokémon go.." I started lightly leading her towards the ladder "ok thanks for stopping by now you need to go bye!" She stopped and said "but where's geo and why do you have his phone!?" My heart stoped "well uh..I well..um.." she interrupted me and shouted "WAIT WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE HIM WHO ARE YOU!?" I began getting annoyed and let out a scoff "You know you are one of the most dumbest smart people I ever met in my life!" She paused "HEY YOUR JOV-"I cut her off and shushed her "keep your voice down!" Her eyes widened "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE I MEAN LIKE OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHAT??!" I begged her to shut up "just SHHHHH!" Kat pulled out her phone and said "this can't be." She started using it "hey wait what are you doing?" My phone gave off the ring tone here's the worst part my costume ring tone I had for everyone and it was cupcakkes deepthroat . Her face slowly looked down at my phone as I struggled to pull it out of my pockets I ignored the call she punched my shoulder "OW WHAT THE HELL WHY!?" She gave me the death stare "SO YOUR THE KILLER X DUDE AND YOU JUST IGNORED MY CALL YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THOSE TIMES I WANTED TO FACE TIME AND YOU SAID YOU COULDNT YOU WERE BUSY YOU WERE DOING THIS!?" I sat there rubbing my arm "no I just didn't want to call..." she began hitting me again "WOW THANKS YOU JERK!" Each hit striking my back or arm"OW OW OK STOOP!" I held her arm still I looked at her and removed my mask "yes I'm the idiot that ran around in a mask ok I needed this place and I needed your help thank you kat ok feel better?" She smacked me again I felt my cheek burning "OOOOWW" I cried out she fixed her glasses again "so why are you here again? Now that I know it's not about your stepdad." I gently stroked my cheek "well I was hoping to get some dirt on Marco." Kat looked at me as I glanced across the street "who's Marco?" She said now crossing her arms " he's the dude that killed my dad.." I answered quietly she looked down "oh..I didn't know I'm sorry.." I shook my head "it's fine I think he might be here tonight." Kat nodded "ok how do we get him!" I mumbled "your not helping kat you did enough." She started laughing "HA you think you got a choice." I went to say something until my eyes caught an all white SUV pulled up in front of the house three men got out then I saw it was him. He got out and hugged another man standing in the front I put on my mask and started making my way down . Kat shouted from behind me "don't you worry pal I got your back!" I turned around "NO bad kat!" She pulled out her phone "trust me I got you!" I rolled my eyes and said "stay up here!" I ran towards the house the man standing there at the door spotted me in a matter of minutes , I pulled out my bow and drew an arrow He realized the threat of the weapon but he was to late the arrow struck him in the leg I round house kicked him he fell on the floor. He began taking out this black baton which began to grow longer but I grabbed it in time it was a night stick with a quick length now expanded I swung the heavy blunt across his face he fell groaning in pain I whacked him one more time he was out cold. "That was..AWESOME!" I shouted I ran inside and went upstairs. I could smell sweat and weed , clouds of smoke filling the air. I started pushing through the crowd I saw as the three men from the SUV were all going into a room. I made my way there and when reaching to the door I could hear the conversation going on I couldn't tell which one was Marco.

"Where are the guns being held?"

"Due dates not released yet the products secured being shipped"

"What types we talking homie?"

"Uzi's , tec's , mp45's etc.."

"Shit enough like that to light up the Russians."

"Good now we talking let's keep selling."

I broke in by kicking the door open they were all on a couch sitting with another man by a desk. I saw Ben and I couldn't move. One of the men spoke "Yo dawg the hell you think you is busting in here like that!?" I pulled out the night stick as he came close and expanded the weapon Ben got up "Yo who you is?" Out of complete rage I whacked the man walking up to me hard in the back off his leg. "ARGH!!" I then struck the back of his head he fell down covering his head I heard the man at the desk yell "LIGHT THIS FOOL!!" I turned in time to see what I never really thought I was gonna see ever! The two guys including Ben pulled out guns I dove for cover as I heard gunfire being unleashed I stood down behind the couch. As the gunfire felt like it was never gonna end I started to panic what was I thinking I forgot one thing I wasn't bulletproof! I took out an arrow and drew the bow I waited the perfect timing when the gunfire stoped I quickly aimed and unleashed my arrow it flew and went straight into the man by the desks stomach he yelled in pain." OH SHIT LIL T HIT DAWG!" I drew another one and struck one of the shooters the arrow went completely through his hand he dropped the pistol. I jumped out of my position and used the night stick I struck the second shooter the gun went off I got scared and jumped back. he dropped the gun and punched me instead Ben began running I struck the stick into his left leg. I took my advantage and used my blade and stabbed his right leg the man let out a cry for help I took the blade out and kicked him in the face. I made my way to the door but quickly got interrupted by more men with guns. I ran back as they started chasing me shooting I panicked more while running by a table the bottle next to me exploded only inches away from my face The room suddenly became dark the lights completely went out. I ran full speed and jumped out the window barely landing on the hood of a car . I looked up to see the SUV pulling off I ran and jumped onto the side I began punching at the window but the car purposely ramped into a door of another car throwing me off. I rolled onto the street feeling the pain in my left shoulder "your alive thank god." I looked up to see kat standing there trying to help me up "I almost had him ugh!" I got up and looked around the streets empty the house still silent I saw the men running out the door "come on let's go!" I grabbed kat and we ran to my bike "That was awesome what a rush! Let's go steal something!" Kat said with excitement "what no!" I shouted I sat down.

Kat smiled "did you like the back up!?" I stared at her "wait the lights idea was yours?" She nodded smiling "I heard the gunshots and thought to myself WHOA HES NOT BULLETPROOF!" I chuckled "so what let me guess you hacked the lights and shut down the power of the house?" Kat shook her head " what the hell no i just turned the switch off in the power panel outside the house what is this watch dogs!?" I shrugged "sorry I just figured you probably did something cool with your tech thingy apps." She gave me a face like my mom gives me when I didn't clean my room. "THINGYS!?" Her tone firmly aggressive "THEY ARE SLIGHTLY ILLEGAL PROGRAMS HOTSHOT!" I rolled my eyes "programs jeez sue me!" She scoffed "what we gonna do now?" I felt my shoulder the pain extremely harming "were calling it a night I guess I don't have another lead." Kat nodded