Chapter 6- weeks of work

It's been close the school years almost over . I've had better days but I spent time focusing on my work . Half of all my classes I passed like nothing but math I seem to pass by one point it was close but hey I passed didn't I ? Now I've been adding some thought what if I can lead this guy into a trap? No to stupid but maybe I can somehow show his true colors yes perfect . I began drawing and writing down notes I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around it was a friend of mine amber she smiled at me and signaled for me to come closer . I leaned in closer she whispered "Hey I know mrs chiba isn't the most exciting teacher but you don't  have to tune her out with your little nerdy fantasy booklet." I looked at her and chuckled " No it's not that it's just there's technically no point schools almost over just a month ." She pointed at my drawing "That's actually pretty neat what is it?" It was a figure in a all black costume with a black mask and a stupid symbol on its chest. I chuckled and said "Just a dumb cartoon...you know I was thinking on making a superhero  comic strip ." Amber said in a joking kinda way "Wow sounds like a good comic strip what's the name?" I kinda looked back and second guessing myself I said " um..I don't know how bout um ..the Black Death ?

Amber let out a hard laugh " Black Death!? Oh my god that's a horrible name!" I laughed with her and exclaimed " yeah guess it was a long shot huh ?!" Mrs chiba shushed us we both went to listening to what she was teaching . That day I walked home with Mel and we talked about how he was going to get the new zombie game called Out break . I told him that I couldn't wait to play it and we went separate ways I got home threw my bag on the floor and began sketching I wanted to do this I knew what I was going to do and I was not gonna let anything get in the way I needed to become someone else ...I needed to catch this man. I found out some interesting things like about arrows certain tips were able to cut through steel and certain metals it was called a piercing bronze tip .A box of five cost almost twenty bucks alone but I was able to use my moms amazon account of course I had to camp the mail box for three whole days. But when I got it I stored it in my basement a small little cubby in the wall I always knew about but my family never knew . I use to store my snacks there so no one could eat them you see the cubby it a hole that me and my older cousin found it leads down a small tunnel only we could get threw at the time but I can't fit anymore of course but there's a way of hiding. The cubby is in the wall and a old piece of wood that I easily can pull off but it blends in almost . The best part about it is the shelf blocks it my mom and stepdad never moved the shelf ever cause there's no room upstairs to fit it so they've kept it down here for a while . I kept everything in there hidden soon after I made costume arrows .okay no not costume made but I added my own little kicks to some of them some I taped firecrackers and rolls of cloth like flammable materials  I also made the piercing arrows sharper I was gonna need rope and I was gonna need it fast I was good at climbing things it was getting down that was my biggest problem I needed more ...I looked over at the knife  and I slowly grinned as I said to myself "...bingo .." I grabbed it and hit the switch out flew a stainless steel sharp edge blade the razor sharp edges complementing the rest of the knifes amazing features .I smiled and thought Dad really knew how to pick them .I let out a chuckle and almost choked I stored the blade and arrows along with my bow in the cubby I moved the shelf back in its place . I stood there looking at a sketch I had made but I just needed one last thing .