Book One Fire

Chapter Five: Bitter Work

I've Been In The Fire Nation For Three Days And I Already Learned So Much. Deep Inside I Felt Discouraged. Zulin Came I'n My Room To Wake Me Up

(Zulin) Wake up big head!!!!(he Sayes while shaking my head back in forth on the bead) (Aaron) Stop before I punch you. (Zulin) Alright well my father said if your not down stairs in ten minutes your not gonna like it.

I Unwillingly Began getting Dressed And Washing Up I Then Went To Fine Master Azumon.

(Azumon) Are you ready to begin your training? (Aaron answered back) Yes sir. (Azumon) Well then let's begin, follow me.
Azumon And I Walked Out Far Beyond The Palace To A Great Huge Mountain. He Said......

(Fire Lord Azumon) If you want to be a Fire Bender you must have strength like a Fire Bender. I want you to clime this mountain all the way up. No Earth Bending!! If you cheat or Fail you will have to drink onion and banana juice. (Aaron) That's disgusting. (Azumon) Yea it is he answered laughing. (Aaron) I can't eat that. (Azumon) Well thin fulfill what your goal an you won't have too.

I Struggled To Get Up That Mountain It Took Me Two Days But I Chimed It Entirely. I Had Terible Blisters And Brusies On My Arms. Azumon Was On The Top Wating For Me He Thin Said Come.

(Azumon) Very good you have showed your strength. (Aaron) How did you get up here? (Azumon) The stairs.(Aaron) Theres Stairs I Could Have Used Stairs!!!! (Azumon) No because you had to clim remember. (Aaron) Oh yea I'm sorry I yelled. (Azumon) It's fine it was pretty funny. Follow me.

On The Top Of The Mountain There's Tunnel. We Walked In The Tunnel And There Was A Thin Line Crossing Over A Very Deep And Dangerous Trench. Azumon Walked Towards The Trench And Jumped Up And Shot Powerful Fire Blast Out Of His Phist To Carry Him Over The Trench While Flying He Said.

(Azumon) If you want to be a Fire Bender you must learn balance. I want you to cross this trench on that line. I answered Are You Crazy I Could Die And I Have Terrible Balance!!
(Azumon) Don't worry I won't let you fall. Besides if you fall you could just Earth Bend your fall down. Now lets go. Before you begin I want you to clear your mind. Start taking deep slow peaceful breaths and close your eyes, trust me. Take one foot forward , now another and another begin walking towards the sound of my voice. I Felt The Thin Line As I Walked I Was Way To Scared To Open My Eyes Now. (Azumon) Congratulations you have made it across. You have shown your balance. There's one More Thing I want to do with you and we can wrap up for today follow me.We Walked Further Into The Tunnel Till we came To A Dry Area. This Area Weirdly Had Grass And Water And Flowers In It.

Azumon Whistles...

(Azumon) This Is A Bagerhound. A Bagerhound can run crazy fast. (Azumon puts something in the animals mouth. (Aaron) What's that? (Azumon) Oh that, that's just your lucky hat. (Aaron answers back surprisingly) Nooo! (Azumon) If you want to be a Fire Bender you got to have agility. If you want your hat back you got to take it from him. Azumon Smacks The Animal On It's Behind Causing It To Run Extremly Fast. I Chased After It Moving From Side To Side Dodging Things In My Way. I Used My Earthbending To Slow It Down And Trap It. I EarthBended A Tall Circle Around The Bagerhound. It Slowed Down And Stopped. I Took The Hat From Him.

(Aaron) Aww Man!! It's Got Slime All Over It. (Azumon) Very Impressive Aaron. (Aaron kneels down and Sayes) Forgive me master I failed I used my Earth Bending. (Azumon) What are you talking about Aaron I never said you couldn't use your Earthbending. You were fast and showed great agility not only that but by using your Earth Bending you showed resourcefulness. I'm very Proud of you Aaron you passed all of your test today and you didn't fell once. It shows that your determined you could have quit. I never said you had to do the Tests, I said don't cheat and don't fail. Your Gonna be a amazing Avatar Aaron. Now lets get back to the palace I'm Starving
Aaron laughs in the background