Book Two Air

Chapter Seven: Fort Extinction

We Were In The Air For Three Days When After I Found Out What Happen To Mako. I Had To Take Action We Came Up With A Plan To Fine Him.

(Kylee) Mako's in a high security BlackNations Prison It's gonna be very difficult to extract him. (Alien) Not necessarily we have taken down more difficult places we can do this. (Aaron) Well first we need to figure out where he is. Anyone got any ideas? (Zulin) In the FireNation we keep our dangerous criminals In our highest security prison The Boiling Rock. I would imagine any basic military base will give us answers for there war prison. (Kai Jr) Well let's do it! And Aaron it's time you learn Air Bending after we Finish this mission It's time for your training. (Aaron) Ok let's do this.

We Flown To A BlackNations Military Base In The Earth Kingdom And We Got Together To Go Over Our Plan Once More.

(Aaron) Now should we take out this base or kidnap a army men for answers. (Kylee) Well seeing how there a evil group trying to take over the world I think it would be wise if we destroy this place. (Aaron) Your right stupid question. (Zulin) Wait how about we do both. (Kai Jr) Sounds good to me. (Aaron) Let's move.

We Destroyed The Base In Minutes It Was A Complete Ambush. We Stole Their Secret Files And Took The Leader Of The Base With Us For Answers. We Relayed A Message To The United Forces Of Our Attack On That Base So They Could Keep It Secure And We Flew Away. While We Were In The Jet We Gathered Around The General We Had Kidnapped An Started To Ask Him Questions.

(Aaron) Were gonna take that Tape of your mouth and we're gonna ask you some questions. I truly hope your honest with us unless you want to be thrown over bored. (Zulin) Where Do You Keep Your Prisoners! (Takes The Tape Of His Mouth) (Black Nations Pluton Leader) They Call It Fort Extension It's The BlackNations Only Prison. And It's heavily secured there's one way in and one way out. Look please don't kill me I have a family back home. (Kylee) Were not gonna kill you stupid were turning you over to the Fire Nation Where you will be held in a War Prison. (Alein) Do you know where Fort Extinction is? (Black Nations Pluton Leader) Yes. (Alein) Show Us.

The Black Nations Official Gave Us Directions To The Prison We Went Over Out Plan And If We Wanted To Follow Through.