Book Two Air

Chapter One: And We Have Lift Off

The Next Day We Were Getting Ready To Make Our Departure From Republic City. I Was Excited Because I Was Gonna Finally See The World With My Own Eyes See New People. President Sung Got Us One Of The Newest Inventions From Future Industries A Air Jet. It Was Capable Of Getting Us To Places Very Fast. Everyone Gathered In The Front Of Air Temple Island To Say There Goodbyes To Us.

(President Sung) Remember Aaron When Ever You Are In Trouble You Can Contact Us Trough The Radio. I Know You Will Make Us Proud We Will Keep In Touch. (Kai Jr) Bye Mom I Love You. Master Janora pulls me aside (Janora) Promise Me Aaron You Will Keep My Kai Jr Safe. (Aaron) You Have My Word Master Janora. (Aaron) Alright Everyone We Must Get Going.

Everybody Made There Way To The Jet. The Jet Was Able To Seat Five People Comfortably. it Had Carpet Floors, Bathroom, And Air Conditioning. I Made My Way To Go Say Goodbye OnCe More To My Bagermole Jengue.

(Aaron) Goodbye Buddy See You Real Soon.
We Then Blasted Off Into The Sky.

(Zulin) So Has Anyone Figured Where We Are Going? (Aaron) How About We Go To Kyoshi Island. (Kylee) We Can't The BlackNations Is Using It As A Shipping Area. (Aaron) You Mean To Tell Me Those Evil People Are On One Of My Past Lives Villages And I Never Knew About It. Aww Yeah We Have A Lot Of Work To Do That's Our First Stop. (Alein) sighs It's Gonna Take Us For Ever To Get There, And Aaron How Do You Know How To Fly This Thing. (Aaron) Verick Jr Showed Me How Last Night Before He Went Back To Omashu. (Alein) Oh Well Then, Fantastic. (Zulin) I Can't Believe You Guys Haven't Realized The Sweetest Part About This Whole Thing. (Alein) And What's That Nit-Wit? (Zulin) NO PARENTS!!!! (Kylee) Ok That Is Pretty Sweet. (Alein) So Does That Mean You're The Only One Who Knows How To Fly This Thing. (Aaron) No, Zulin Knows How Too Verick Showed Him The Ropes As Well. Everyone Get Some Rest We Got A Big Day Tommorow.