Book Two Air

Chapter Eight: Fort Extinction Part 2

We Arrived  At The Prison It Was A Fortress. I Was Terrified After All We Didn't Even Know If Mako Was Even At This Prison Or Still Alive. But I Was Intent On Finding Mako. Team Avatar Got Together To Figure Out Our Game Plan.

(Zulin) Is it me or is anyone else scared out of there mind. (Alein) We can do this. (Zulin cuts her off) (Zulin) Yeah how! What if we get caught, they will kill us. This is serious business this isn't just any normal BlackNations base we can just waltz into. We got to have a well educated plan that covers all bases. (Aaron) I agree Zulin. (Kai Jr) What if Mako isn't in there what do we do then. (Kylee) We get out of there. Look here's what I think we should do. Me and Zulin disguise ourselves as BlackNation gaurds we look for evidence of mako being there, if we find something we take instant action if not we leave. (Aaron) Ok that's fine with me Zulin, Kylee you  infiltrate the prison. Kai you keep the Black Nation General company till we return Alein And I Will get inside the prison as well to give you guys cover. We got one hour after that's over we leave. (Alein) Let's get to it.

Zulin and Kylee climbs the long wall to a watch tower they take out two guards and still there clothes

Zulin walks up to another guard and says....
(Zulin) Do you know where we keep tract of all of the prisoners? (Guard 1) Yeah but that's a weird question you should know. Every guard station has one for security purposes here. (Zulin) Thanks (Guard 1) Sure whatever

Kylee follows behind Zulin they go in a closet to read the prisoner log book.

(Kylee) Do you see him? (Zulin) Yes!!! He's in the east wing of the prison in the lock down unit. I'll tell Aaron.

Zulin radios to Aaron telling him where mako is and his cell number.
Aaron disgusted himself as a maintenance worker and Alein was disgusted as a Guard like Zulin and Kylee.

I Entered Mako's Prison Cell He Looked Offal. He Was Pale And Looked Heavily Sick. His Eyes Were Close And He Was Curled On The Cold Rock Hard Floor. I Said...

(Aaron) Mako you don't know me I'm the Avatar my name is Aaron I'm here to get you out of here. (Mako) stammers and struggles to speak Aaron (Aaron) Come on help me get him out of here.

Alein And I Put Him On My Mantaince Cart And We Pushed Along To The Nearest Exit When We Were Spotted. We Ibstantly Took Action.

Alein radios Zulin (Alein) Were compromised!! Get Out Now!!!

Zulin talking to Kylee Let's Go!

I Fired Bended At All Of The Incoming Soilders Coming In Our Direction We Met Up With Kylee And Zulin. Alein Was Carrying Mako on her back. We Fought Our Way Out Of There And We Quickly Got To Safety. We Transported The BlackNation General To The Fire Nation And We Then Took Mako To The Eastern Air Temple Where We Met Master Ickey And Rohan Master Janora Brother And Sister Tenzin Kids.