Book One Fire

Chapter Four: The Story Of Rava And Vatu

Later That Night I Tried To Contact Korra But I Found Rava

(Aaron) Korra! Korra please I need you.
(Rava) Good to see you Aaron.
(Aaron) Rava I can't believe it's you. we're are we? You are In the spirit world. Its Time I told you of the Dark Avatar and how he was created.

Rava Tells The Story...

I Lived Sense The Very Beginning My Job Is To Sustain The Darkness Of The World An Spread Light. Five Thousand Years Ago A Men Named Juan Separated Me Form My Dark Half Vatu. Doing So Vatu Grew Stronger And I Became Weak. He Began Corrupting Spirits Turning Them Dark.  Juan Swore To Protect Me As I Grew Weak. Juan Began Mastering Other Elements Like Earth, Air And Water Along With The Fire He Already Had. It  Was A Incredible Sight.  Once It Became Time For Me And Vatu To Fight For The Fate Of The World During Hormonal Convergence. Juan Stepped Up And Faced Vatu. He Suggested That I Phase In Him That It Will Make Us Stronger To Fight Vatu. I Told Him It Would Kill Him He Didn't Care, It Was Truly Heroic. Harmonal Convergence Began And Vatu was About To Defeat Me When Juan Suggested I Phase In Him One More Time. But This Time He Grabbed The Portal And It Sealed Us Together, We Were Bonded For Ever. He Became The First Avatar. He Sealed Vatu In A Spirit Trunk And Closed The Portals And Separated Man From Spirits Till They Can Learn To Live In Harmony. (Aaron) Why Are You Telling Me This Rava. Avatar Korra Defeated The Dark Avatar And open The Portals Vatu And The Dark Avatar Are Gone.
I Don't Think You Understand What's Coming!! The Black Nations Have Taken Over The Southern Water Tribe, And There Not Gonna Stop. Issuma Is Insane He Wants To Use The Dark Avatar To Create A Alternate Dimension And Engulf The World In Darkness And Wipe Out All Non-benders He Wants To Be The Ruler Of All.
(Aaron) Wait a minute you and Vatu Can Create Demensions? Yes We Can We Are The Most Powerful Spirits The First Two We Created The Spirit Portals And Spirit World.
(Aaron) Ok so I'm a little lost here, If Korra defeated te Dark Avatar how is Issuma gonna use him. She Didn't Defeat Him We Can't Die, Both Of Us Can't Leave With Out The Other. What Korra Did was Break The Dark Avatar Spirit In Pieces. His Spirit Is Scatered Across The World And Legend Sayes There Location's Are Unknown. But I Can Feel Him He Longs For Strength He Is Incredibly Weak. All Issuma Has To Do Is Find The Pieces And Fuse The Dark Avatar Back Together. (Aaron) Even If Issuma does achieve all of that what makes him think the Dark Avatar would agree with him, he could easily kill him. Precisely He Could But Vatu Has A Weakness. Sense Vatu Choose To Fuse Himself Together With That Crazy Water Tribe Cheif (Korra's Uncle) He Became Vulnerable. Vatu Mixed Himself With Human DNA Just Like I Did.   The Difference In Between The Both Of Us Is. I Have The Avatar Cycle He Doesn't. With Incredible Light Source Vatu Can Be Killed For Ever. (Aaron) But I thought you said he couldn't die. I Did But Sense Vatu Is Fused With Human DNA And The Water Tribe Chief Can Only Bend One Element, Vatu Can't Latch His Spirit On To Some  One Else Like I Can. Juan Mastered For Elements And I Can Latch My Spirit On To Whom Ever Is Next Through The Cycle. (Aaron) But couldn't he just latch on to another water bender? No Because He Has No Cycle. (I paused still feeling a little confused) look I know Young Avatar Its Quite A'Lot To Take In, But Were Gonna Do This Together. (Aaron) What If I can't beat him Rava what if I'm not strong enough. Trust Me You Can Do This Aaron. (Aaron) Korra said you would help me find my past life's. Yes I Am By Doing So It Might Take Some Time So We Must Do That Next Time We Meet. (Aaron) But Rava I'm ready now. No Your Not You Still Haven't Mastered Fire Bending Yet. You Maybe Fiercly Skilled In Earth Bending But You Must Learn A Few More Elements, Till Next Time My Friend.