Book One Fire

Chapter Six: The Dragon

After What I Endured Yesterday I Was Unsure Of What Will Come Today. Today Fire Lord Azumon Said I Will Learn The Roots Of Fire Bending...

(Zulin) What do you think my dad will make you do today? (Aaron) I don't know but if it's something ridiculous I just might loose it. What are you gonna do today? (Zulin) I'm gonna go greet my people and try to get some babes along the way then come back to the palace and get pampered. (Aaron) Sounds amazing I said sarcastically. (Aaron) Zulin how did you learn Fire Bending so easy. (Zulin) My dads the Fire Lord, it's in my blood. (Aaron) Well I better go find Azumon. I put on my lucky hat and my green Earth Bending Suit, Anceint Earth Benders where the same suit. It was a green button up suit, my grandmother made it for before I left. She told me if you are to be a Avatar You Got To Dress Like A Master. I had on some black paints to with black shoes.

Back In Republic City

Master Janora Went To Talk To The World Leaders About What They Should Do About The Black Nations.

(President Sung) This meeting is called to order. We Welcome The Cheif Of The Northern Water Tribe Kayla Avatar Korra And Mako's Daughter. Do To The Invasion The Southern Water Tribe Chief Is Unavailable. She Is Now The Leader Of The Water Tribe. (Kayla) Hi Everyone Good To Be Here. (Earth Kingdom Minister) Ok so let's talk about how we're going to take back the water tribe. Master Me-Lo Walks In The Confrence Room. ( Me-Lo Is Master Tenzin Son Avatar Ang's Grandson) Sorry I'm late everyone I was debriefing A Task Force. (President Sung) Good you made it everyone this is Admiral Me-Lo he is going to be the leader on this invasion, he is also a Master Airbender. (Me-Lo) Thanks for that Awsome introduction Mr President, So where are we. (Master Janora) Were trying to figure out our strategy for taking back the water tribe. (President Sung) I recommend the Avatar I mean if we have the avatar as our secret weapon will be unstoppable. (Master Janora) Absolutely not he is not ready he's still training with the Fire Lord. (Earth Kingdom Minister Three) sighs why couldn't he be like Korra, Korra learned the elements faster then any Avatar. (Master Janora) Korra did lots of amazing things during her Avatar career, but Aaron's is just beginning not to mention he's just a boy. He must learn at his own pace.(President Sung) Well unfortunately we don't have enough time. We must act Now! (Master Me-Lo) I'm sorry Janora but I agree with the president we are running low on time. The world has a Avatar we must use him. (Kayla) I Agree Every Second We Wait That's Another Step Closer To My People And My Nation Being Destroyed. (Master Janora) Very well we will begin our first attack in two weeks with the Avatar I will notify Fire Lord Azumon. (President Sung) Admiral Me-Lo go meet with Songyei she will give you some new artillery to use for the mission. (Songyei Is Verick And Juilies Daughter And Her Brother Is Verick Jr There Both CEO's Of Varicks Industries)

Back At The Fire Nation Palace

(Aaron) Good morining Master Azumon will I be doing some Fire Bending today. (Azumon) Hopefully, In order to be one with your inner fire you must first learn from A original FirebBender. Come on we're gonna take a trip.

We Left The Palace And Took A Long Journey To A Ancient Valley. There We Met Some Fire Sages.

(Ancient Sun Warrior) Welcome to the valley of The Phoenix. What is your purpose here. (Fire Lord Azumon) We wish to meet the Master. (Ancient Sun Warior) As you wish follow me.

The Fire Sager Led Us Through A Long Trail To A Dark Cave. I Thought To Myself Why Are We Always Going To A Cave.

(Ancient Sun Warrior) Before you enter you must present him with fire. (Aaron) Fire but I can't Fire Bend yet. (Fire Lord Azumon) Great Fire Sager is it ok if we share fire because my friend can't Fire Bend yet. (Ancient Sun Warrior) I will ask the master. The Sun Warrior Went Into The Cave To Talk To The Master (Ancient Sun Warrior) He said that's fine.

We Presented Our Fire And The Master Came Out Of The Cave. It Was A Huge Orange Dragon.

(The Orange Dragon) I Take This Fire As A Symbol Of Honor And Respect. The Dragon Takes The Fire What Have You Visited Me For? (Fire Lord Azumon) My friend here is the AVATAR And I wish to show him the way of fire. Very Well The Dragon Opens His Mouth And Blows Out A Incredible Blast Of Fire (Aaron) Wow look at all the colors. The dragon speaks. Fire Bending Is A Expresion Of Power The Very Essences Of Light. Fire Bending Can Bring Destruction And Pain But It Can Also Bring Light And Peace In The Darkest Of Times. The Dragon Stops Blowing Fire. (Fire Lord Azumon) Aaron I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and channel your inner Fire. Can you feel the warmth in your gut. (Aaron) Yes. (Fire Lord Azumon) Now do a Fire Bending form and try expressing that warmth.

I Did As He Said And I Began Fire Bending.

(Fire Lord Azumon) Thank You great master for your wisdom we will depart now. Good Luck Avatar In Your Fight Against The Darkness.

When We Arrive At The Palace Fire Lord Azumon Got A Message From Republic City.

(Fire Lord Azumon) Aaron A Urgent message was just delivered to me from republic city. (Aaron) Anything Wrong? (Fire Lord Azumon) There Planing A Attack To Take Back The Southern Water Tribe And They Want You To Play A Part In It You Will Join The Fight. (Aaron) Well When Is The Battle? (Fire Lord Azumon) In Two Weeks. So We Must Finish Your Training Fast.