Book One Fire

Chapter Eight: Takedown

A Week Has Passed And I Had Mastered Fire Bending. It Was Ridiculously Hard Work But The Results Were Extraordinary. I Was Able To Produce Powerful Blast Of Fire. I Was Ready To Send A Message. A Message That I Will No Longer Tolerate These Dark Acts....

(Fire Lord Azumon) I Am Very Proud Of You Aaron You have show a amazing amount of growth in the three weeks you have been here. You showed me with strength, fierce determination and confidence you can achieve anything. I am proud to have been your master. (Aaron) I am proud to be your student Fire Lord Azumon I will take everything you taught me and Implement that into my life as much as possible. ( Azumon) Even though your leaving I know you will show your Enemies the Power of Fire Bending. Before you leave I want you to promise me something Aaron. (Aaron) What's That? (Aaron) Show no mercy!!
(Aaron) Yes Master (Zulin) Hurry up Aaron I'm ready to go.

Later on that day I was transported to the Randavu Point at Omishu. Zulin Asked His Dad If He Could Come Fight Along Side Me And He Said. Of Course You Can, Are Getting a Little Lazy You Need To Get Out The Palace. Once We Arrived We Noticed There Were A Lot Of Diffrent Forces Like The United Forces, The Fire Nation Army, The Water Tribe Soldiers Even Some Air Bender Peace Keepers, They Were All There To Stop The Black Nations To Send A Message That We Will No Longer Except The Agregous Wrong There Enforcing On The World And I Will Not Fail Them.

(Aaron) Master Janora!!!! Runs to greet her I missed you so much. (Master Janora) I missed you too. I heard that you can Fire Bend now. (Aaron) Yea I'm ready to fight. (Master Janora) Remember Aaron every one has a right to mercy. Someone walks up next to Janora it was Master Kai
(Master Kai) So your the famous Aaron nice to finally meet you. Kai is Janora's husband and father of there two lovely children (Aaron) Hey Master Kai how come your heads not shaved like the rest of the Master Air Benders? (Master Kai) Because no ones gonna cut this beautiful hair, Master Tenzin was trying to get me to cut it for years never succeed Tenzin was all about tradition. (Aaron) Where's your Air Bending Tattoo's? (Kai) I have a long arrow on my shoulder. Yeah I'm starting something new. (Aaron) Master Janora are you gonna fight in the the invasion? (Master Janora) No I'm gonna stay home with Kai Jr and Sugei, Kai's going though oh and MeLo. (Aaron) Where's your sister? (Janora) She is at Basingsay over seeing the Protection force. Aaron there's someone I want you to meet Opal Beifong And Bolin they knew Korra. (Bolin) Hey Aaron nice to meet you me in Korra were Great friends. Bolin and Opal are married they help Korra take down Kovera Bolin is 67 and Opal is 63 (Bolin) Were glad to help out anyway we can Aaron. Aaron this is our Daughter Alein. Alein Was Truly Beautiful I Couldn't  Stop Staring At Her (Aaron) It's nice to meet you Alein. (Alein) Nice to meet you too. (Aaron) It's a honor to meet you Bolin is it true you can lava bend? (Bolin) Yes it is. (Aaron) I heard all about your stories and what you and Avatar Korra achieved its truly a honor to be in your presence, you to Opal I can't believe this is happening. Where's Mako? (Opal) We haven't talk to him in years we don't know where he is. (Aaron) And Assumi (Opal) she died couple of years after Korra peacefully in here sleep. (Master Janora) Ok everyone lets go inside there about to do a briefing.

Back at Black Nation Headquarters

(Issuma Head General) Sir we just got Intel from Republic City there planning a Attack on our siege of the Southern Water Tribe what do we do. (Issuma) No Matter Let Them Continue There Useless Attack They Will Be Destroyed And Die A Most Painful Death, What a Foolish Fate.