Issuma Chronicles

Chapter 1

In this point in time we have went back two decades before the Black Nations invasions. Issuma was a child and gis parents were about to take part in a civil war between there tribes. Their tribes have been at war for years Issumas grandma tried to take him away from the war and violence that was going on around him so she took him at such a young age and raised him as her own. Issuma parents had know knowledge of what happen so they thought that there son had been killed. Issuma parents were devastated and died two days later by the hands of a non-bender named pako he was a very dangerous assassian hired by the enemy tribe to kill Issuma and his family.

Its been 7 years since issuma's grandmother took Issuma away from his parents. Pako was on Issumas trail he knew Issuma was with a relative so he went after every trace or lead to Issuma's location until he saw a old lady and recognized her from a family portrait of Issumas family he stalked her as she left the market and returned home to fix Issuma dinner then he killed her and be headed her with one clean cut he picked up her head and took it to the house where Issuma was and set it at the door step and rang the door. Issuma saw the head and instantly became in shock. Pako entered the house to finish his mission Issuma felt his presence and immediately ran out the door. Issuma ran as far as he could Pako could not find him for days . Issuma traveled on foot for nearly 2 weeks till he came to the city of Omashu.