Book One Fire

Chapter Three: Unexpected Visit

Today Was The Day I Started My Training With Fire Lord Azumon

(Palace Servant) Good morning sir Fire Lord Azumon has requested to meet with you. (Avatar Aaron) Thanks for the memo tell him I will meet with him shortly. (Palace Servant) Very good sir.

(Later On In The Fire Lord's Chambers)

(Fire Lord Azumon) Good morning Aaron are you ready to start your first day of training? ( Aaron) I'm more than ready. ( Fire Lord Azumon And Aaron slowly walk out of the Fire Lords Chamber) (Fire Lord Azumon) Your training will be taking place in the Avatar Roku memorial room, it's the most spiritual place in the palace.

Once I Entered The Room I Felt Something In My Spirit. My Eyes Started To Glow And With Out Trying I Had Went In To The Spirit World And Contacted Avatar Korra.

(Fire Lord Azumon) This is the famous Avatar Roku memorial room. (Fire Lord Azumon) Aaron Aaron! can you here me. ( Fire Lord Azumon) Jaysung! Palace Servant Jaysung) Yes sir (Fire Lord Azumon) Avatar Aaron has went into the spirit world quickly get him some water.
(In The Spirit World)

(Avatar Korra) Congratulations You Have Finally Connected With Your Spiritual Self. (Aaron) I'm So Glad To See You Korra
I've Been Trying To Talk To You For Quite Some Time. (Avatar Korra) I've Always Been In Side You. (Aaron) But How Did I Get Here. (Avatar Korra) I Called You Here. Theres Some Thing I Must Warn You About. Issuma Is Going To Use The Spirits To Win The War. Five Decades Ago I Battled The Dark Spirit Vatu And Defeated The Dark Avatar. But Unfortunately It Came With A Cost Vatu Severed My Connection To Our Past Lives But Rava Told Me Something Their Sprits Still Linger Inside Of Us. You Must Defeat Issuma Before He Finds The Dark Avatar And Restore Your Connection To Your Past Lives. (Aaron) But How Korra. (Avatar Korra) Find Rava She Will Lead You Through Your Spirit To Find Your Pass Lives. Once That Is Achieved You Will Be Equipped With The Tools You Need. I Will Contact You After You Find Them. Don't Worry Aaron I Know You Can Do This, For You've Done It Before. (Aaron) But How Can I Talk To You Korra. (Avatar Korra) I Am A Part Of You Aaron When You Need Me You Will Find A Way.

(Avatar Aaron Comes Out Of The Spirit World) 

(Fire Lord Azumon) What happen?
(Aaron) I made contact with Korra. (Fire Lord Azumon) My goodness really that's amazing. (Fire Lord Azumon) Well that's not what I had in mind for training but we can always start tomorrow.