Book Two Air

Chapter Nine: Welcome Back Mako

I Woke Up From A Well Rested Sleep To Kai Jr Standing Over Me. I Knew This Would Be A Day Filled Of Stressful Training..

(Kai Jr) Wake up Aaron were gonna start your Airbending training today. (Aaron) Yeah alright I said unwillingly.

I Got Up Got Dressed And Got Ready For Airbending Training But First I Went To Go See Mako. Mako Looked Alot Diffrent Then What He Looked Back When Korea Was Allive. He Was Much Older And He Looked Really Wise.

(Aaron) Mano I'm So Glad To See You. (Mako) Thanks For Busting me out of that prison. (Aaron) No Problem Mano I Couldn't Let You Sit In There Any Longer. (Mako) It felt like and eternity. But I would spend four lifetimes if it was to protect Korea. Issuma is a coward and deserves nothing more than death. He killed the love of my life and no ine believed me. (Aaron) I never doubted you. Is it true you mastered the five scrolls of efendore. (Mako) Yes, I Have learned almost everything about firebending. I hear your about to start your Airbending training. (Aaron) Yes I am, I'm really exxited. (Mako) Just remember No matter how many times you fall the next time you might prevail. A Firevendrr I knew told me that before I never forgot that. Now off you go.

I met Kai Jr in the surrender santuary. When I entered the room his legs was crossed and it looked like he was meditating. I already knew I was bad at this.

(Kai Jr) Sit Aaron, before you learn Airbending you must first meditation. Air is a peaceful element. It needs to be guided and nurtured. I want you to close your eyes and listen to the distant sounds around you.

I Closed My Eyes And I Listened To The Birds And Animals Around Us. I Felt So Peaceful.

(Kai Jr) Very Good Rohan walks in the outdoor sanctuary and sits by us. (Rohan) mine if I join.

We Sat In That Santuary For I Don't Know How Long. When We Finish It Was Nightime.

(Kai Jr) Congratulations Aaron You have completed your first day of training. Now Lets go find the others. Rohan, Kai Jr And Aaron Wenr Back In the Temple To Find The Others.