Book One Fire

Chapter Nine: Take Down Part 2

The Time Has Come It Was The Day Of The Invasion And I Was Ready To Prove Myself To The World, That I Can Do This I Kept Repeating To Myself I Will Not Fail, I Will Not Fail...

Everybody Was In Position They Had Put Me In A Fire Nation Battle Blimp It Was Moments Away Before We Make Contact With The Southern Water Tribe And I Still Found Myself A Little Scared I Needed To Talk To Korra

(Aaron) Korra....Korra I need to talk to you Korra appears before him. Hello Aaron. (Aaron) Korra I'm About to battle the black nation's please give me some of your wisdom. Aaron Its Time You Show Them The Power The Avatar Possess. (Aaron) But The Black Nations Army is a army full of innocent people. There's people from the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom And Water Tribe in that army. There being lied too, that what there doing is for the future, that total takeover is the only option to a greater future. I Agree That They Are Being Lied To Aaron But They Are Not Innocent. They Have There On Free Will. They Made That Choice To Join The Black Nations For All You Know Some Of Theses People Could Be Murders. It's Just Like Amon And The Equalist, You Remember The Storie How They Tried To Takeover Republic City. But Instead Of Waging Total War With Them I Showed Them The Truth. Aaron I'm Not Saying They Deserve A Painful Fate I'm Simply Saying To Act With Aggression But Also Resistance. How By Intimidation, Like I Said Your The Avatar Show Them The Power Of The Avatar. Korra Disappears Before Him

(Aaron) Thanks Korra that made sense I said sarcastically. Master Kai walks in my room. (Kai) I have been thinking and it dawned on me that Korra And Ang had a team to help them on there journey to lift them up and battle with them. So meet your new Team Avatar, Ofcourse you already know Alein she can Earth Bend, Lava Bend, And metal bend. And meet Avatar Korra's Grandson kylee Water bender and Prince of the water tribe. Last but not least my son Kai Jr he's a Air Bender. (Aaron) Not to be a party pooper but I don't want anyone risking there life's for me, I'm sorry I just can't have it. (Alien) shouting How could you be so selfish we all need to play are part in ending this war and I don't believe you ready to go at this alone you need help! I thought to myself wow she really is a Beifong (Aaron) Ok, then what's our strategies for our attack. Kai silently leaves (Kai Jr) Should we split up. (Kylee) No, because we don't know a map of the southern water tribe and this is our first time working together we should stick together. (Aaron) I know, While the army fights head on we could use it as a distraction and go for the Head Base. (Alein) That's not a bad idea lets do it. (Aaron) Listen once we get out there we look out for each other understand. We need to show them we may be kids but we can fight back.

We Arrived at The Southern Water Tribe And It Was Time To Fight. My Heart Was Beaten Fast I Was Ready To Fight. I Remeberrd What Korra Had Said And I Will Not Fail.  Once My Fire Nation Blimp Was Over The Southern Water Tribe It Was Taken Fire That Fast The Piolet Said We Had To Evacuate...

(Pilot) You guys got to get out of here were going down I will take you over water then jump go to the doors. We ran to the doors we jumped Kylee water bended us to shore. (Aaron) Nice bending Kylee. (Kylee) Thanks (Black Nation Solider) Halt you kids are coming with me. (Zulin) Sorry no we're not( shouts ha yah) Zulin shoots lightning at them. The solders block it with Earth bending. Then Kylee bended a large wave on the shore and frezees them in it. (Kylee) Stay put ok. (Aaron) Lets Move. (Alein) Hey genius were are we off to. (Zulin) Wow did you not listen to what we went over in the blimp were going to the head base. (Alein) shut up. (Aaron) Stop it both of you, there's a war going on around us and you guys are arguing like five year olds can you both please be serious. Were getting close to the army base.

Meanwhile At Mission Control

(Master Me-Lo In The Head Sky Blimp) (Solider) We just got word that there falling back. (Me-Lo) Falling Back whispered to himself why? It's A Trap!!!! Get me contact with Kai!! (Solider) Yes sir. Melo Speaks to Kai Its a Trap. (Kai) What? (Me-Lo) There leading you into a trap Get Out Of There! (Kai) MeLo chill this is a victory there falling back we won. (MeLo) This Is Not A Game You Idiot You Will Die Get Out Of There!!!!!

Out of No Where A Huge Power Blaster Shoots A Laser At The Troops And Kai

Static comes out of the radio (MeLo) Kai!!! Kai!!!! No Please No
MeLo cries quietly (MeLo) Get me contact with Avatar Aaron....

We Had Made It To A Army Bunker Once We Had Opened The Doors We Found Hundreds Of Water Tribe People. They Were Starved And Dirty They Looked Like They Could Have Been In There For Months. I Thought To My Self How Could Anyone Do This To Another Person.