The Begining

(Avatar Aaron Narrator) FIRE, AIR,WATER,EARTH My Mom Use To Tell Me Stories About How Avatar Korra Defeated The Equalist Open The Spirit Portals So That Humans And Spirits Can Live in Harmony, Defeated The Dark Avatar, Take Down The Red Louts And Defeat Kovera The Evil Dictator. Avatar Korra Accomplished More Things In Her Sixty-Five Years Of Life Then Any Avatar Would Dream Of Doing. When My Parents Found Out I Was The Avatar They Were So Happy In Thrilled, But They Didn't Realize How Much They Were In Danger. Sense The Earth Kingdom Was Under Attack By The Black Nations The Mayor Order Troops To Protect My Family Until We Were Safely Transported To Republic City. Later On That Day The Black Nations Got Word That I Was Born In Attacked The Whole Town In Search For Me. My Mom And Dad Died In The Fight To Protect Me. Before The Army Arrived A Spirit Told My Parents That I Was In Terrible Danger. My Dad Sneaked Me Out Of The House That Night To My Uncle House. He Told My Uncle To Take Me To My Grandmothers House In Republic City. I Was Moved Safely Out Of Town That Night Thanks To My Parents They Were Always Hero's To Me. The Black Nations Are A Despicable Force Lead By A Man Name Issuma He Wants To Rule The World And Kill All Non-Benders. His Numbers Are Growing. He Manipulates His Followers Into Thinking That What He Is Doing Is Right. It's The Duty Of The Avatar To Keep The World In Balance And At Peace. I Have Made It My Life's Mission To Taking This Man Down. I Am Going To Tell You My Legendary Story.