Book Two Air

Chapter Three: Kyoshi Island

It Took Us A While But We Arrived At Kyoshi Island But We Seriously Under Estimated The Amount Of Troops That Was There.

(Aaron) Guys Were here...
(Zulin) Wow Kyoshi island it's beautiful. (Alein) yeah except all of those BlackNation ships and troops, It's really beautiful. (Zulin) Must you always rain on my parade! (Alein) Yes.
I landed the jet far off in the trees where no one would discover it. We Gathered In The Middle Of The Jet To Discuss Our Plan.
(Kai Jr) Ok what's are plan.., (Kylee) That's a good question what is our plan. Because when Aaron suggested we come to Kyoshi island I didn't think it would be this many troops here. (Aaron) Ok guys lets put our heads together, how are we gonna do this. (Zulin) Hmmmmm... I'm thinking. Oh I got, we do it in stages. Ok so first we would take out the guard towers. Then we will split up and each of us will take out a section of the base. (Alein) That was actually kinda smart Zulin. (Zulin) Why thank you Alein. (Alein) I know those smart moments come every once in a while so I'm extremely grateful I got to witness on. (Zulin) whispers bitch... (Aaron) The plan sounds solid, but we still haven't figured out were the villagers are. (Kai Jr) Well I would imagine they would be in some prisoning area, just like at the southern water tribe. (Kylee) Ok so step one take out the watch towers, Step two split up and wicken the base, step three look for missing vilegers. Seems easy enough, but what if it all goes wrong? (Aaron) Then I'll handle it. I refuse defeat, theses people need our help and I'm gonna help them. Let's move....

We Walked Near The Base Area And Hid In Some Bushes....

(Zulin) whispers Why can't I just blow up all of the watch towers? (Aaron) Because we don't wanna get discovered. Zulin And Kylee take out the watch towers after that begin destroying the armory and guards. Try not to cause damage to the village. (Zulin and Kylee) Ok (Aaron) The rest of you come with me.

Zulin And Kylee Start Taking Out The Watch Towers. Then Zulin Bends A Huge Lightning bolt At The Armory. The Gaurds Here The Noise And Start Returning Fire. Kylee Runs Near the Boat Shore. And Blocks All Of There Shots At Zulin. They Worked Together As One Taking Out Guards One by One .
(Aaron) Thats our cue! I have to go and help them. Alein, Kai find the missing vilegers after you find them take them to some place safe and protect them till we have taken back the island. (Alein and Kai Jr) Ok!

Aaron Rushes to the ocean shore fighting along side Zulin And Kylee.
(Zulin) The War Ships Are Beginning To Fire!!! We Have To Block There Shots It Could Destroy The Island!!!
(Aaron) Don't Worry I Got The Ships Give Me Some Cover!!!
(Zulin and Kylee) Ok!
Aaron Runs To The Water And Before He Knew It He Opened His Avatar State. He Began Running On Water.
Then He Bended A Tall Boulder In The Middle Of The Ocean Floor. As The War Ships Were Fireing Powerful Blast Of Fire. Aaron Blocked Everyone Of Them. Then Something Truly Amazing Happen, Avatar Aaron Bend The Water And Began To Carry Five War Ships In The Air And Then Dropped Them Causing Extrodinary Damage To The Ship And Possibly Killing Hundreds Of BlackNation Troops. After That He Hoped Of The Boylder And Bended Him Self To Shore. Then He Came Out Of The Avatar State Completely.

(Kylee) Now that's water bending!(Aaron) moans What just happen? (Kylee) We just took back Kyoshi island. (Zulin) Woah Aaron your so bad ass, I just wanna say I am proud to be your BestFriend. (Aaron) what did I just do? (Kylee) You literally just sunk five war ships. (Aaron) You mean to tell me I killed all of those people. I'm a monster. (Kylee) No Aaron don't blame yourself for that. Those people knew what they signed up for when they chose to become part of the black nations. Now come on we have to find the others. (Zulin) Look at this place there once was soldiers now there's none, wow were so... (Aaron) Zulin if you say bad ass I'm smacking you with a rock.
We Made Our Way To The Others Were We Found The Missing Villagers. We Stayed In Kyoshi Island For A Week Helping The Villagers Rebuild There Home. We Contacted The United Nations And They Brought In Troops To Protect The Island. We Then Left And Continued Our Journey. But I Kept Thinking To Myself Was I Too Destructive Or Did I Do The Right Thing, Is The Avatar State To Dangerous. But Overall I Think Avatar Kyoshi Would Be Proud Of Me.

(At BlackNations Headquarters)

(Kale) Sir I Just Got Word That Kyoshi Island Has Been Taken From Us. (Issuma) What!!! By Who? (Kale) The Avatar Sir He Destroyed Five War Ships And Sunk Them Into The Sea. (Issuma) The Avatar Is Getting Stronger, He's Sending A Message. Were Gonna Send A Message Back. We Must Excelerate Our Plans.