Book Two Air

Chapter 10: Follow The Leaf

I woke up ready and eager for more Airbending training. I wanted to learn wisdom and understand what true Airbending is.

(Aaron) good morning Zulin. (Zulin) Good morning Aaron. (Aaron) umm what are you doing (Zulin) trying too catch this lizzardmole. (Aaron) Its impossible to catch a lizzardmole.(Zulin) Well I willmake history today I WILL CATCH THIS LIZARD MOLE AND I WILL BE THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. (Aaron) Yeah good luck with that buddy oh and you've lost your mind too. Where's kai jr? (Zulin) he's in the meditation trying to contact Master Tenzin. (Aaron) Why what for? (Zulin) I don't know I'm not a mine reader jeesh.

I walked to the meditation room to meditate with Kai. But Alein caught my eye, she is just so beautiful I didn't know what to say to her even though she was Korra's grandaughter and she is technacally my granddaughter I didn't care she waa just so beautiful to me. I found the meditation room and walked in. The Room Was Dead Quiet Not A Sound Came I Imediatly Sat By Kai And Started To Medidtate As I Fell Into The Quietness Of The Room I Heard Kai Speaking To Me In My Mind.

(Kai Jr) Aarron in order to master air bending you must relax your body like a leaf letting the air move within in you. Let the air xonsume you and tell you where to go. Air can be as powerful as the wind but it can be as peaceful as a breeze. Air bending is a peaceful element in order to master it you must simply make peace with the air around you. (Aaron) But how kai? (Kai Jr) I will show you.