Twenty Three Point Five / 23.5

____________________✧*:・____________________

OUR TIGHT-NIT FAMILY

A scrapbook by : Whizzer Brown

Captions by : Whizzer Brown

Set up by : Whizzer Brown

Basically all of it was made possible because of : Whizzer Brown

✧~ Page 1 ~✧

 I wanted to write something important for the first page of this scrapbook. (i'll have to paste in some of the pictures later because I ran out of the good tape. oops.) anyways! my inspirational important quote for the book is -

 if some guy in a cast ever asks you to sign his cast. sign his cast.

✧~ Page 2 ~✧

found a picture of Marvin in 2nd grade! Kinda nerdy.

✧~ Page 3 ~✧

hah, look at Mendel in 3rd grade! Too bad he doesn't grow out of this awkward stage- just kidding! love you Mendel!! (please don't make me clean the house over this)

✧~ Page 4 ~✧

took me a while to finally find a picture of all of us together (had to paste Marvin's face onto Trina's but still looks accurate)

✧~ Page 5 ~✧

who took the picture of me in my hospital bed?! MARVIN MENDEL YOU'RE DEAD!

✧~ Page 6 ~✧

found a picture of Jason playing chess! (he really doesn't age does he?)

✧~ Page 7 ~✧

I found the tix from the game where Marvin and I met! Maybe I won't give this to Jason - I'll have to make a separate scrapbook for him. I love this one too much to give away!

✧~ Page 8 ~✧

look a picture of Mendel at his first job! they grow up so fast...

✧~ Page 9 ~✧

a rare Marvin exits the house for a day at the GROCERY STORE!!!!!

✧~ Page 10 ~✧

i remember the exact words Marvin told me when i took this picture

"get that camera out of my face or the show tunes CD collection gets it"

good times...

✧~ Page 11 ~✧

Mendel on his first date with Trina! (I hid in the bushes to take this picture but they really are a cute couple!!) sorry Marvin.

✧~ Page 13 ~✧

of course i had to get a picture of me making the scrapbook. that's like the number one rule of scrap booking. Mendel told me to get a new camera guy after taking this photo.

✧~ Page 12 ~✧

found a picture of Marvin's old bird - Audrey 2 (i didn't ask why she was "2" maybe it was for the better)

✧~ Page 14 ~✧

woops mixed up pages 13 and 12. hopefully you don't notice.

here's a birthday card that Marvin got for me.

"Dear Whizzer -

Hope your birthday is better than Cordelia's food that you thought was Italian."

✧~ Page 15 ~✧

I'm running out of pages... for our last page i put a scrap of paper that was hiding in the depths of Mendel's carpet (ok i put it there) he seemed mad when he realized the carpet was covered in paper. . .

THE END!!!!!

Of this book i mean. not the end of our lives! 

haah... i'm gonna go see where Mendel is.

- whizzer x  o  x  o

( P.S : if you're still here don't tell Marvin I stole all of his pictures from his secret stash. that'd just make him so darn mad. )