And The Truth Comes Out

Colton's P.O.V.

"Do you know what Ash said to me last night!" Phillip said in exasperation to Schyler and I as we waited in line at the in hotel breakfast bar.

"She accused me of overdosing on pain medication!"

I shook my head smiling, "Well if you were, That would explain a lot actually."

Phillip looked at me with a sickened expression on his face, "Nice man, nice."

Schyler laughed as she speared a bagel with her fork and dropped it on her plate.

"I hate these hotel breakfasts, they're so cheap and bready." Schyler complained.

"Bready?" I asked.

"You know eveything is in the bread family, cereal, bagels, toast."

I stopped listening as she continued naming every breakfast food she saw that was "bready".

Just then I felt breathing on my neck, "Good morning Colton." Ash said.

I had left her asleep in the room and come down to breakfast without her. We had stayed up pretty late last night.

"morning Ash. Wait, do you see this?" I said pointing a finger at the top of my head, "That's a giant bump from where that shampoo bottle hit me."

"Hey! You were the one being pervy."

"I was not little miss, 'why don't I run down the hallway with a half naked, wet, Colton and press myself against him every chance I get'"

She gasped, "I wasn't thinking about that, and i didn't hear you complaining."

"Well I needed something to taunt you with today so I figured I let you continue so I could hold it against

You later."

"You are a twisted dude."

I smiled sarcastically as Phillip said, "I know right?"

After we loaded up our plates we went and sat down at a table. "Where are Whitney and Lola?" Ash asked Schyler.

"Passed out in the room. I didn't want To wake them."

Ash nodded shoving a piece of buttered toast in her mouth.

"Very lady like." I commented and she stuck her tongue out at me. It was just gross I could see all that chewed up bread, And I wanted to vomit not that I would let her know that.

"Is that the best you got?"

She just laughed and shook her head.

"So Colton what's in store for today?" Ash asked.

"Um chick fil a for lunch and then We can practice our solo songs if you want?"

She nodded and Cari sat down next to us.

"Ohhh! It's the second half of the worlds cutest couple!" Ash cooed as Schyler snapped a picture of Cari and Phillip sitting next to each other,

"Shut up guys," Phillip muttered and poked his biscuit.

Cari put a hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Well now that you two are together," Schyler said," We just have to get you and Ash together." she looked at me.

Ash started blushing and I think I did too, later I cursed myself for it.

"Colton and I aren't compatible." Ash Said laughing, I knew she was joking.

"Oh please," Cari said, "that's just your twisted way of flirting."

I looked at Cari, "We aren't in love."